Rank The Movies you saw in 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get to see Dredd. It was here for two weeks and vanished. I'm buying it Tuesday though.

tumblr_maxelwx1bp1rgxdhwo1_250.gif

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Wow, I saw the most amount of movies in the theater in 2012 since before our first child was born six years ago. I updated the list as I had forgotten a few when I made the first one. The biggest shock was a Bond flick ranking so high and Tarantino so low. At the beginning of the year I assumed that The Hobbit, Prometheus and Django would be 1,2, and 3. Hobbit and Prometheus delivered, Django was amazing but had some crippling dealbreaking moments.

1. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
2. Prometheus
3. The Avengers
4. The Dark Knight Rises
5. Skyfall
6. Brave
7. Madagascar 3*
8. The Hunger Games
9. Bernie*
10. Django Unchained
11. The Amazing Spider-Man*
12. Snow White and the Huntsman
13. Breaking Dawn Part 2
14. This Means War

* Saw on blu-ray/On Demand, not in theaters

I seen many movies, and most of them I forget about quite easily, but I saw Django the other night and I have to take my hat off to Quinton Tarantino, Django is the best time I have had at the movies in a long time, I found my self being astonished by the action scenes, horrified by a few scenes to laughing my a--- off. For me this is what movies are suppose to be about. entertainment. When I want to see a movie with deep meaning that causes me to think. I rather watch them in privacy so I can re-wind if need be and put sub titles on so that I don't miss anything. anyways the only movie I will list is Django, again I am not the biggest Tarantino fan, but I take my hat off to him on this one, I can't remember the last time I had this much fun at the movies. I like this even better than the Avengers.

i saw around 120 movies this year in my local theatre so i suppose my list will be too long to post it here :lol

Last edited:
Back