Rambo Vs The Original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm flying off the handle for laughing at you? That's a good one. :lol

As for mom taking my computer away, that's funny coming from someone who probably still lives with their mom.

Resorting to foul language and name calling usually means this. What part don't you understand? Man, I really got under your skin didn't I? Easy...easy, Tiger, Chill out. Maybe you need a break from all this serious stuff,,,huh?

That's the dumbest argument I have ever heard and I am not trying to be rude. Bird and Johnson were real with real carrer's to compair. Rambo and Dutch are made up movie characters given specific parameters based on the script written for those characters. What "stats" do you have to compare Rambo to Dutch? How many people they killed? Well, it was written that Dutch only had a few to kill and Rambo had tons to kill by himself. Hell, after First Blood ( great movie ) Rambo wasn't even remotely believable anymore. Yeah, He can take on 200 people with guns and they are such bad shots they can't kill him :rolleyes:

They are made up. End of story.

You clearly didn't get what I was saying at all. I'll try again, read slow this time. In theory I'm saying it doesn't matter if something is real or not, like I said what if you found out that Bird and Magic's career was all scripted? Then by your logic comparing them would be impossible, But why? the stats are still there. So I guess if some crazy thing happened and you found out that Dutch and Rambo are actually real people and the movies are based on fact, I guess then it's fine to debate them. If you truly think it's impossible to debate fictional characters and your opinion is 100% based on "Me like Dutch moree lolz" then you would of posted once and be done with it, the fact that you keep replying proves other wise.

Resorting to foul language and name calling usually means this. What part don't you understand? Man, I really got under your skin didn't I? Easy...easy, Tiger, Chill out. Maybe you need a break from all this serious stuff,,,huh?

He's just upset that Dutch would get his Arse handed to him by Rambo, it's okay though.

He's just upset that Dutch would get his Arse handed to him by Rambo, it's okay though.

Fine, if you really want to go full on "nerd argument" here. Rambo was a Green Beret. The first Predator destroyed and skinned a WHOLE TEAM of Green Beret's ( Jim Harper and team ). Rambo is ONE Gree Beret. What chance does have that a whole team didn't? Dutch's team got killed too. Dutch planned an attack and eventually beat the Predator. Dutch wins. Rambo loses.

Did you read nice and slow so you understand?

:lol you're a riot. I use foul language a lot. Maybe if you had more than 180ish posts you might know that. You don't get under my skin. I think you're funny. By the way, are you admitting you still live at home since you didn't dispute it? :lol

:lol you're a riot. I use foul language a lot. Maybe if you had more than 180ish posts you might know that. You don't get under my skin. I think you're funny. By the way, are you admitting you still live at home since you didn't dispute it? :lol

I live at home...so?

To be honest here, I really could care less either way. But obviously he takes this stuff to heart and is serious about it and can't take a little playful banter. So just let him type himself out. :D

Fine, if you really want to go full on "nerd argument" here. Rambo was a Green Beret. The first Predator destroyed and skinned a WHOLE TEAM of Green Beret's ( Jim Harper and team ). Rambo is ONE Gree Beret. What chance does have that a whole team didn't? Dutch's team got killed too. Dutch planned an attack and eventually beat the Predator. Dutch wins. Rambo loses.

I already said I think the Predator would kill Rambo, I just think that Rambo would beat Dutch, sue me.

You know....using foul language shows a lack of intelligence...right? And just to explain to to reading impaired, I have my OWN home, a very supportive and wonderful wife and a beautiful 9 month old baby boy...not that I need to explain myself to you. But, you do seem to need to have things explained allot...don't you? I guess thats were the foul language comes in.

Also if the number of posts rate intelligence...you should be a rocket scientist. But obviously that isn't the case. LOL

Well, any way thats my point, if you're going to debate two fictional characters I think saying like that is way better then saying, I like this guy better so he wins. Other wise whats the point of even talking about it? this is a geeky message board, it's okay to talk about geeky things...

To be honest here, I really could care less either way. But obviously he takes this stuff to heart and is serious about it and can't take a little playful banter. So just let him type himself out. :D

Like I said. You're a riot. I was posting normally and laughing about it. You show up with an attitude "reading is fundamental" quotes after I made a comment when you said "we" and I twisted it on purpose. It was joke that you took seriously and decided to be an ass about.

I have said many times they are MADE UP CHARACTERS, but you won't drop a point as to who would "win". I don't take it seriously because it's not real. I said who I like more and that means I think he would "win". Others are trying to turn this in to a REAL debate about an actual winner :lol

You know....using foul language shows a lack of intelligence...right? And just to explain to to reading impaired, I have my OWN home, a very supportive and wonderful wife and a beautiful 9 month old baby boy...not that I need to explain myself to you. But, you do seem to need to have things explained allot...don't you? I guess thats were the foul language comes in.

Foul language shows a lack of intelligence? Wow, I never knew that. I guess that's means pretty much every person on this earth has a lack of intelligence. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I think it's great that you have a home and a family. I have my own home too so I don't have to worry about my mom taking my computer away. Thanks for playing though.

Guys, guys, guys, c'mon now. We all know that Chuck Norris would pick up Dutch and Rambo in each arm and use them to beat the predator to death and then Rambo and Dutch would just be so ashamed that they would just give up living. :monkey3

Guys, guys, guys, c'mon now. We all know that Chuck Norris would pick up Dutch and Rambo in each arm and use them to beat the predator to death and then Rambo and Dutch would just be so ashamed that they would just give up living. :monkey3

Chuck Norris owns all!

Like I said. You're a riot. I was posting normally and laughing about it. You show up with an attitude "reading is fundamental" quotes after I made a comment when you said "we" and I twisted it on purpose. It was joke that you took seriously and decided to be an ass about.

I have said many times they are MADE UP CHARACTERS, but you won't drop a point as to who would "win". I don't take it seriously because it's not real. I said who I like more and that means I think he would "win". Others are trying to turn this in to a REAL debate about an actual winner :lol

LOL...truce dude. You're a hoot! I haven't laughed this much for a while. You can calm down now. Really Truce...OK?

Back