Rambo Vs The Original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But to be realistic here,Rambo would have owned Dutch.

:lol:lol:lolClearly you haven't seen either Rambo or Predator! the laws of reality don't apply to these two characters, have you seen the stuff they do? :lol:lol:lol

Rambo would have died or been crippled when he jumps of that rockface, in First Blood, in to that tree... And the mud Dutch used to hide his body's heat, would have warm to body temparture after a while and the Predator would have seen him...

This is more of a popularity contest. And I just like Dutch more than Rambo...

Well Dutch only warranted ONE movie. Rambo has how many? nuff said....Rambo Wins!

Good point, but Dutch would have been in Predator 2 if Arnold wasn't in T2... I only rate First Blood... 2, 3, haven't seen 4 yet, were some fairly silly movies in the end... It was they way Stallone took it all seriously, that ruined the character for me, He made him so over the top, it was ridiculous! That's another reason Commando is such a great film it was basically a Rambo piss take!

Good point, but Dutch would have been in Predator 2 if Arnold wasn't in T2... I only rate First Blood... 2, 3, haven't seen 4 yet, were some fairly silly movies in the end... It was they way Stallone took it all seriously, that ruined the character for me, He made him so over the top, it was ridiculous! That's another reason Commando is such a great film it was basically a Rambo piss take!

Commando was a great film???????? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Commando was a ...........nevermind! Dutch has titties and Rambo muscles..............end of story!

Commonado was a great film................:lol

Commando was a great film???????? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Commando was a ...........nevermind! Dutch has titties and Rambo muscles..............end of story!

Commonado was a great film................:lol

you got that right voorhees27, commando was one of the sorriest excuses for a movie ever..:monkey4.

oh and those of you that think different? your opinion on any movie, any form of literature.. shall be deemed void.:lol

Rambo dies because he's a loner.

Seriously, Dutch (and Harrigan) have a chance because they're the leaders of very competent, well-honed teams. The Predator hunts the team first, allowing the leader a chance to understand what he's facing and devise a counter.

With Rambo, he's alone... so has to fight the Predator with no chance to prepare or understand. He either ends up shot in the back with a plasma caster or gutted on wristblades.

Ok, what about Terminator vs. Predator!

God I love these nerd debates :lol

This one depends. I still think the Pred would win due to his plasma cannon although the Terminator would tear the Pred up in hand to hand. So this fight would be determined by how close the action was.

Back