Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rambo's ES is actually based on the experiences with those. Look at Crystal Skull Indy PF, also 800, though that's 300/500.

Raiders Indy and T-800 didn't sell out fast, Sideshow learned from that, went with a more realistic ES for Crystal Skull Indy and Rambo.

Rambo's ES is actually based on the experiences with those. Look at Crystal Skull Indy PF, also 800, though that's 300/500.

Raiders Indy and T-800 didn't sell out fast, Sideshow learned from that, went with a more realistic ES for Crystal Skull Indy and Rambo.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecturealso,rambo is not so good...

I just think this one could have been so much better. It's sad to see how off it looks. Not to mention... too clean.

If you are referring specifically to this PF, then I agree with you. But I love the character and the franchise and have been with it since FIRST BLOOD.

yeah man!!i am referring in the pf!!in the movies he is a god!!but the pf sucks a bit..

No, it's estimated at Q2 shipping, which is April-June, at best we might see a 20-25 day notice sometime soon if it comes in April.

I was hopeful, but I keep a very watchful eye on this piece, most anticipated thing on order for me right now.

me as well. This is probably the only item I have on PO that I'm 50/50 on, and I wanna see in hand pics before I decide what to do.

I'm pretty much 100% on this no matter, but if they make changes I don't agree with, if I disagree with them enough I will cancel, really hoping that doesn't end up the case though.

They won`t change it,what we see is what we get,but i wouldn`t mind improvements on the face.

I don't imagine changes, but there were things some people wanted done to it that I don't, like making the hair more wet and make the PF look scene specific to the inspiration for the pose, but where this could be the only PF of Rambo we ever get, I prefer a more generalized look that embodies the character, so the drier, puffier hair like much of Rambo 2 works more for me.

Nah the hair will stay as it is,they wont make those drastic changes on a product,but i would not mind at all tiny changes on the face.

If anything, I'd want to see changes in the paint on the face more than the sculpt, the eyes could have a bit more Stallone quality to their color and placement.

Please no reviews though...

To make fun of me is one thing but to be a ********* to my friends really pisses me off. You dont like his Videos shut the ____ up. If you want to criticize his videos than at least make it constructive. Dont start spitting out BS just cause you think your cool. Lesson to learn here: Dont ____ with my friends.

To make fun of me is one thing but to be a ********* to my friends really pisses me off. You dont like his Videos shut the ____ up. If you want to criticize his videos than at least make it constructive. Dont start spitting out BS just cause you think your cool. Lesson to learn here: Dont ____ with my friends.

This is the reaction he wants Pitu,he is here just to provoke...and he enjoys it.Just ignore him.

Back