Rambo Premium format!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really?

T-800 total ES = 1,500 + 750 (EX) = 2,250

Indy total ES = 3,000 + 1,000 (EX) = 4,000

Rambo total ES = 600 + 200 (EX) = 800

These edition sizes (when compared to one another) don't make sense?

4,000 total Indian Jones - 800 total Rambo ? ? ?

6 shooter x 4000 = 24,000

machine gun. lots of ammo. rambo. hiding with snakes.
Rambo FTW.

%^&&$#@ !!! SolidSnake.

I got the pre-order for the regular and waitlisted for the exclusive.
I cancelled the regular when my exclusive converted.
then I cancelled my converted exclusive.
then i got on the fence, and after watching the darn clip, i opted to use my points at alterego.

heh. Now he can have a duel with the Robocop PF.

I dont care for people's opinions on this board.
I love this piece. Will buy it, enjoy it and make it part of my collection 100%
I was hunting down a hot toys rambo 2 fig but I am not paying $400 plus for a 12" figure.

This PF will represent my Favorite Rambo movie Perfect.

Quick Preview to get US fans of RAMBO pumped!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oNQBAKbyvYk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oNQBAKbyvYk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
It will be a long wait.

FYI, they just started charging the first flexpayment yesterday, so we're looking at a late May release at this point. I can't wait!!! :rock

To make fun of me is one thing but to be a ********* to my friends really pisses me off. You dont like his Videos shut the ____ up. If you want to criticize his videos than at least make it constructive. Dont start spitting out BS just cause you think your cool. Lesson to learn here: Dont ____ with my friends.

hey ! pitu ! who the hell is this _______?

another jelous guy.

dude if you dont like our videos dont watch them.

Thanks to you Snake (and Sideshow) I'm always out of money.:D
Highly professional reviews so keep 'em coming. The one on Rambo definately has me pumped.
Great review on The Predator, my favourite.:D

I read a while ago that they had made some changes to this PF. I really think it's time to post the images now and let us know how the final piece looks.

As time has gone on I find myself being less forgiving of the sculpt, I may cancel and give someone else a chance but have always wanted a good Stallone statue.

C'mon Sideshow, show us the goods in this weeks newsletter please.

D
:sick

I read a while ago that they had made some changes to this PF. I really think it's time to post the images now and let us know how the final piece looks.

As time has gone on I find myself being less forgiving of the sculpt, I may cancel and give someone else a chance but have always wanted a good Stallone statue.

C'mon Sideshow, show us the goods in this weeks newsletter please.

D
:sick

Haven't heard about that at all, but if they can actually get it right it's an easy purchase for me.

Only thing I've heard about the Rambo PF from Sideshow is this from their Q&A.

We do believe you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the in-hand images on the Rambo PF, which should begin shipping in April.

We will certainly share your comments with the creative team, but to the best of our knowledge, Rambo is moving ahead as-is for production.

Only thing I've heard about the Rambo PF from Sideshow is this from their Q&A.

Maulfan, if they did make the necessary changes...we may have one hell of a grail on out hands...being that this was the ONE OF THE MOST CRITICIZED pieces in recent memory.

Back