Ralph McQuarrie Artist Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stormtrooper is 1/2 sneak...

I though you meant 1:2 Scale and I was like RIP my wallet and WHY! but glad to see we finally get some news on these. In the sketch the Concept Fett has an extremely similar pose to the new PF, same with Vader. Maybe they are going for a cool Before and After look when posed next to them or they had to take time to figure out a new pose due to the progress of the PFs

I hope this kickstarts the 1:6 figures that were also rumored around to come with this. With HT doing Star Wars, it'd be a nice way for them to separate themselves.

After the upcoming rumours, that the McQ Series could be 1:4, i`m happy that Sideshow IGO stated that
they will be in the Mythos Tradition and in 1:5...:clap

Concept Boba is an instant buy (hopefully the concept pose!) and will join my Mythos Boba...

But after 1 or 2 Waves of McQ, i want my Mythos Back! :pray: (come on Disney!)
A huge success (look at the aftermarket prices) and Sideshows finests for sure...:woo

After the upcoming rumours, that the McQ Series could be 1:4, i`m happy that Sideshow IGO stated that
they will be in the Mythos Tradition and in 1:5...:clap

Concept Boba is an instant buy (hopefully the concept pose!) and will join my Mythos Boba...

But after 1 or 2 Waves of McQ, i want my Mythos Back! :pray: (come on Disney!)
A huge success (look at the aftermarket prices) and Sideshows finests for sure...:woo

I think they should at least be allowed to do Mythos statues with characters that Disney aren't using anymore or that could be individualised, so the pre-cyborg Grievous could & should be made plus they could give us all kinds of troopers if they wanted (a clone renegade perhaps or a Stormtrooper mercenary), they could also maybe do some of the bounty hunters & I'd especially like to see a young Darth Sidious..., there's so much potential out there for this line if Disney allow it.

Oh yeah, if the teasered Kaleesh Warlord Grievous would be released, i would jump for joy! :panic:

Young Sidious..hm...
Palpatineyouth.jpg

sorry, for this huge pic!

And this Plagueis pose would be also killer! Calm but with a great, dark majestic presence....love this picture!

As for the Bount Hunters, i would love to see some Bossk, IG-88 or Boushh in Mythos Style, and OT Troopers
in some battle poses like a snipping Scout or a Sandtrooper take some cover behind a rock....so many possibilities
to bring in some fresh air ....

Mythos gave us something different and exciting, hopefully Disney allows Sideshow to create
more of this greatness...

All sounds good to me, nice artwork of Sidious..., I think the bounty hunters would be great as a set & I'd love to see that happen, it'd be cool to see the ESB bounty hunters altogether in the unique Mythos style. My number 1 want is Grievous though, ever since we saw the artwork he was top of my list to get so I was gutted when it didn't happen, Obi Wan was the surprise though, never expected him to be my favourite of the 5.

I second that. Mythos was my first dip into the SSC collection, and I'm glad I did so. Mine was Vader instead of Kenobi, but while I've never seen Kenobi in person yet, I'm so so glad I decided to get this Vader. Looks absolutely awesome and a great way to start this evergreen collection. Wished they'd continue the Mythos line and give us more epic figures!

I second that. Mythos was my first dip into the SSC collection, and I'm glad I did so. Mine was Vader instead of Kenobi, but while I've never seen Kenobi in person yet, I'm so so glad I decided to get this Vader. Looks absolutely awesome and a great way to start this evergreen collection. Wished they'd continue the Mythos line and give us more epic figures!

I honestly thought Vader would be my favourite, I got each of the statues as they were released so Vader came last & it's a great statue but when I put them altogether & looked at them a while, Obi Wan just stood out a little more..., they are all superb though. :)

Oh yeah, if the teasered Kaleesh Warlord Grievous would be released, i would jump for joy! :panic:

Young Sidious..hm...
View attachment 156096
Hell yes. I've been wanting a young Sidious ever since the Mythos line was announced and I saw the Plagueis book cover.

That's the pose I would want though - one based on the book cover, perhaps with Plagueis sitting on that "throne" in the picture you posted.

PlagueisCover.jpg

Back