Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, when is it secure once I'm passed checkout, it can still be taken form you if it's in your basket? , I only ever bought Doc.

Yea you need to be passed checkout you can still lose it if its in your basket etc

If you got Enterbays Leon, you could use his glass of milk with Anton if it's not being used already.

He's drinking out of the bottle.

ncfom-02.jpg

Ha I won't! :D I'm actually learning all this stuff at college, Someday I hope to offer items of similar quality to yours Robbie, I put together my first perspex display box during the week. :)

Ha I won't! :D I'm actually learning all this stuff at college, Someday I hope to offer items of similar quality to yours Robbie, I put together my first perspex display box during the week. :)

Education is power brother. If you ever have any questions be sure and let me know. In my life, I am first and for most a teacher. And that goes for anyone out there. I am continuing to learn new techniques. For example I have my friend building me a new machine spec'd to run Zbrush. I hope to get competent in it so I can offer better stuff in the future.

For example that bottle would be perfect to get printed.

Education is power brother. If you ever have any questions be sure and let me know. In my life, I am first and for most a teacher. And that goes for anyone out there. I am continuing to learn new techniques. For example I have my friend building me a new machine spec'd to run Zbrush. I hope to get competent in it so I can offer better stuff in the future.

For example that bottle would be perfect to get printed.

The future sounds incredibly bright with you around Robbie :rock

Back