Rainmans 'Killer A'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello~~It is Rainman.
i feel takeaway you guys weekend.
I am prepareing now for selling.
I have 8 Full set for generalmember.
and i will open [outfit set] after sold out full set.

Thank you for loving my figure really.
I will make figure better than photo.

Thank you~~~Let's meet later.

Wow only 8 full sets left huh so much for an even split between general sale and VIP haha ;).

Damn , this isn't going to be easy to acquire by the looks of it. Has it been confirmed how many head and clothing sets will be made ?.

Damn , this isn't going to be easy to acquire by the looks of it. Has it been confirmed how many head and clothing sets will be made ?.

I'd imagine it'd be 20 H&C sets and 10 Clothing sets same as Plainview but there are more full sets of Anton this time around so there could be a few more who knows.

Either way its going to be tough to pick anything up from this release

Wow only 8 full sets left huh so much for an even split between general sale and VIP haha ;).

I don't think there is any split. Its just thirty five and if the VIPs buy all of them then that's it. If I remember there were only three or four left with the Butcher.

I don't think there is any split. Its just thirty five and if the VIPs buy all of them then that's it. If I remember there were only three or four left with the Butcher.

Fair enough I know Rainman has never mentioned how he does it but I always thought there might be a set amount for each. I completely agree with the whole 'VIP Status' thing and those who have supported Rainman for the longest should be rewarded but I think it would be a little unfair if a complete release never made it to General sale has it ever happened?

Not to my knowledge but I'm still kinda new.

Having the very low numbers making it to general sale because of VIP sales also makes it very hard for the rest of us to aspire to VIP status. If with near enough every release only single figures are up for general sale its means us general users will miss out more than often on what we are after and with nothing to buy on Rainman's site VIP status might be a long long way off. Not trying to complain I realise its the nature of this side of the hobby and especially when you consider an artist as talented and popular as Rainman. Will just need to hope luck is on my side.

Oh right cool. I just figured when you asked about the h&c sets if you were doing a bloody version or something.

Actually that was chilli I believe.

Having the very low numbers making it to general sale because of VIP sales also makes it very hard for the rest of us to aspire to VIP status. If with near enough every release only single figures are up for general sale its means us general users will miss out more than often on what we are after and with nothing to buy on Rainman's site VIP status might be a long long way off. Not trying to complain I realise its the nature of this side of the hobby and especially when you consider an artist as talented and popular as Rainman. Will just need to hope luck is on my side.

I hear that. The problem with VIP is if too many are granted then we all will be back to watching the clock. Could be why the numbers have gone up from 30 to 35. :dunno

Damn, I hope on this occasion he makes more h&c sets then normal, I'm going to be sickened if I don't secure one of these. :(

Back