Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

I do agree

I will ask the question. Why is it always me looking like the bad guy :lol

:lol, nah you're not Ted, it's just that you're like puss in boots to rainman that soon as you give him the googly eyes...he just goes "awww...alright...fine, I'll do it".:1-1:

Next would be Ringo and then Wyatt. :wave

would or will?:lol

Its great that rainman is adding the pale effect to the regular head. Although I do love the hatless head so I would go for the DX set (if I could afford it lol)

Wanted to sign up for Doc but the registration form on Rainmans site is being difficult.
What's the difference between "street address" and "detail address"?

Thanks

i agree with the lips, i just watched the movie and they are almost the same tone as his skin, but i dont care i just want one:lol

Can we possibly get an exact date and time when the clothing sets go up? ..I need to know this.

Last edited:

Can we possibly get an exact date and time when the clothing sets go up? ..I need to know this.

You mean after all that hard work I have done to get sweat and pale face your still not getting the fullset? DISGUSTING!!! :lol

SR: Detail address is usually for a business address that requires two lines. Company name, suite number, anything that creates an additional line...just leave it blank if yours is a regular house number.

Just spoke with Rainman and he will paint lips more pale :hi5:

i dont think i can w8 much longer, its 3 am and im so excited i cant sleep

it says they come with stands, r they just standard ht ones?

You mean after all that hard work I have done to get sweat and pale face your still not getting the fullset? DISGUSTING!!! :lol

:D Seriously happy for you guys but I'm happier for myself getting the head painted exactly how I want, might get the sickly redness under the eyes and possibly have the eyes looking a tad to the left.

Bump!

Is Doc sold out already? I checked the site at 6AM eastern and it didn't seem to change from the sold out status. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm not interested in this figure even though I'm a huge western fan... If it was a regular 200 dollar figure I probably would be but I have to come I'm to say how friggin remarkable Is. I turely believe it's the best paint job I've ever seen. I think it's almost impossible that it could have been done by human hands.

I'll look forward to seeing lots of pics from the owners In the near future!

Back