Rainmans Dr. Huckleberry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainmans New Project: Dr. Huckleberry

B itch please....

al6dsz.jpg

I haven't seen it in forever, but it is indeed awesome :rock Martin Short is ____ing hilarious.

shame he kinda dropped off the face of the planet for a while. i haven't seen inner space in a while either, but i have good memories :lol i based this research exhibition poster i did on inner space :lol even used the logo from the movie poster and everything

Olyphant is a terrible actor. He's the reason I gave up on Deadwood. I couldn't watch him talk through his veneers anymore.

edited for accuracy.

I actually really like Olyphant, ever since his turns in Scream 2 and Go. Not the best examples of fine cinema, sure (although I still love Go), but I liked him a lot in them.

But damn, if his veneers aren't distracting.

I'm halfway through Justified S1, and am really liking it. Karamazov pinpointed where it stands as a show. Not groundbreaking, not pushing the limits, just entertaining as hell.

Olyphant is fantastic in the right role and Raylin is tailored for him. I don't know if Justified is popular in Asia - but I'd be on a Rainman Raylin in a Kentucky minute.

Just saw this today.

This figure really interests me and I would not have even the slightest interest in anyone else from Tombstone. I though Val Kilmer was really cute when I was a teenager, so that probably has something to do with it. :) If Rainman chooses a stylish outfit (I like the one with the red waistcoat), I would love to own this.

Great project! Definitely interested!

Olyphant is fantastic in the right role and Raylin is tailored for him. I don't know if Justified is popular in Asia - but I'd be on a Rainman Raylin in a Kentucky minute.

A 1/6 Raylin Givens would be awesome!

Eric

Hi~~~
HOw are you~?
I am working hard lately.
because some company orders.

But i am checking accesorrie list.

I need you guys idea about secret item.

Could you help me~?^^

what about the book that wyatt gives him at the end?

I am guessing the quickdraw and colt lightning are agiven so I think the best special item if possible would be

Belgian made 10 gauge Meteor

800px-Tomb-shotgun7.jpg

I will make when he fight with Ringgo~
Because i wil make Ringgo too~

Back