• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rainman Fight Club (Yes all of them are here!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosaicsquare

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is the short and skinny, want to sell them as a set for $4,500.

BUT... if you can find other people who are interested I can break them up as singles.

Tyler v1 ($1300) This is the full figure done by Rainman.
Tyler v2 ($1300) This is the full figure done by Rainman.
Marla ($1500) Full figure by Rainman.
Narrator ($1200) Both clothing + HS sets by Rainman and DF Studios.

I'm also looking for these things and would be happy to bump down price if you want to throw it in the deal.

Enterbay x Medicom (UU-1004) Jack Sparrow.
Medicom x BM Project Kaneda's Bike.
Hot Toys MMS152 Superman EX (if you have the normal set with the exclusive items thats welcomed as well.)
Hot Toys MMS182 Lt. Jim Gordon.
Hot Toys MMS188 Catwoman EX (if you have the normal set with the exclusive items thats welcomed as well.)
Hot Toys DX06 Jack Sparrow EX (if you have the normal set with the exclusive items thats welcomed as well.)
Hot Toys DX07 Luke Skywalker EX (if you have the normal set with the exclusive items thats welcomed as well.)
Hot Toys DX08 Joker.
Hot Toys DX09 Batman.
Hot Toys DX11 Joker EX (if you have the normal set with the exclusive items thats welcomed as well.)
Hot Toys DX12 Batman.

Last edited:
really good prices on the Tylers! Marla tempts me as it is the one I skipped but I dont think i can swing that much right now. Good luck dude!

Back