[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my hat back from Robbie today and wow what a difference! It actually makes the old hat look pretty bad. Thanks Robbie!

Before:
14505249677_8860008fdc_c.jpg

After:
14792169603_f2e6b6e8ca_c.jpg

Robbie never disappoints!

I don't have a problem with the hat color but to be honest the shine on the Rainman paint just kills the realism. I might hit it with a spray of dull coat

That repaint looks so awesome, I contacted Robbie day 1 when he offered the service but unfortunately still waiting on my Bill 2 figure!!! :gah:

Great pics...Unfortunately I too have the lapels issue, missing one completely, doesn't this get inspected or seen while building? It is very noticeable and in my opinion takes away from a great figure. As a long-time Rainman supporter and for the price paid, this is very surprising. Please add me to the list.

Received my Bill and it's a fantastic figure, another masterpiece from the man. I'm not sure if it trumps V1, I love them both equally. I hope Rainman gets all the issues everyone is having sorted out. My only gripes and they're not huge ones are there is some glue residue on the belt and the knives were really hard to get in. Other than that pretty much a perfect figure to me.

Johnny come lately! Your post slipped past me. Congrats and looking good! Love that Bateman in the background. Still on my top 5 all time fave list

Johnny come lately! Your post slipped past me. Congrats and looking good! Love that Bateman in the background. Still on my top 5 all time fave list

Thanks Mike! Hope the man gets all your Bill issues sorted out. I'm sure he'll come through.
Bateman is one of my faves as well. I don't think I can wait for Masterworks to make another suit, just gonna get some random suit on eBay so I can get that raincoat on haha!

Back