[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2

Well not even flipping for a profit, though that negates the term flipping, what I get annoyed at is people selling before they receive it, or selling it the same week they received it, whether for retail or higher, because it really hurts others from getting it when they want to at the PO period which could hurt them tracking it down afterwards from those said "flippers".

Yes this! I think people need to think about others and themselves, don't buy it if you can't afford it in a week, don't buy it if you aren't even that into it and plan on just selling it if you get it inhand and don't like it, it really hurts others chances who really really want it.

:lol

Did you not list my RM Wonka after less than a week of receiving it?

Practice what you preach I reckon :lol

I just want a H+C Ghad Damnit. You guys can flip the flip out of every flipping flip for all I care. I just want 1 H+C

^^^^ yeah 1 h+c is all i want too... I cant stretch beyond that especially with all that iminime is also bringing to the table in the next few months... One h+c is all i care for...

I just want a H+C Ghad Damnit. You guys can flip the flip out of every flipping flip for all I care. I just want 1 H+C

This. Flip away, but I'm in this for keeps and I want a h+c.

:lol

Did you not list my RM Wonka after less than a week of receiving it?

Practice what you preach I reckon :lol

Are you serious Aaron haha you are funny man, more like think before you speak, go look at my collection, he's still there with every Rainman figure I've purchased unlike you haha, Wonka was my first expensive purchase and I was worried I spent too much on a figure haha not only that but if you cared to pay attention to my comments and not just come in here and spout nonsense you would see I was talking about having a problem with people taking preorder spots from others who really wanted it, not me buying Wonka from you after what was it a year after he was released hahaha nice one, but I do practice what I preach, maybe you should look in the mirror before you talk and make yourself look dumb, also stop selling figures and taking 8 years to ship them, k? Thanks bye!

This is a Rainman thread alright. :lol

Lol oh that is is, that it is lol

It's all fair game guys it's not like there is any single person buying 3's, 4's and 5's of any given figure and until they do that it's pretty difficult to prove they are actively 'flipping'. Sure selling the item before you have it is a bit of a red flag but situations change for people and I didn't see anybody profiteering from Bickle here on the forum. Sure it might muddy the waters and make it harder for people to get one at the source but does it really matter because the ones being sold before they ship or within the first week are being sold at cost more often than not? The people that want it can still get it at cost plus enough to cover fees and shipping etc it's not that big a deal.

Also any talk of Rainman banning people who sell on their own figures is nonsense. I mean he STILL sells to known recasters FFS! :rotfl

Are you serious Aaron haha you are funny man, more like think before you speak, go look at my collection, he's still there with every Rainman figure I've purchased unlike you haha, Wonka was my first expensive purchase and I was worried I spent too much on a figure haha not only that but if you cared to pay attention to my comments and not just come in here and spout nonsense you would see I was talking about having a problem with people taking preorder spots from others who really wanted it, not me buying Wonka from you after what was it a year after he was released hahaha nice one, but I do practice what I preach, maybe you should look in the mirror before you talk and make yourself look dumb, also stop selling figures and taking 8 years to ship them, k? Thanks bye!

I am not the one preaching.

Lol oh that is is, that it is lol

It's all fair game guys it's not like there is any single person buying 3's, 4's and 5's of any given figure and until they do that it's pretty difficult to prove they are actively 'flipping'. Sure selling the item before you have it is a bit of a red flag but situations change for people and I didn't see anybody profiteering from Bickle here on the forum. Sure it might muddy the waters and make it harder for people to get one at the source but does it really matter because the ones being sold before they ship or within the first week are being sold at cost more often than not? The people that want it can still get it at cost plus enough to cover fees and shipping etc it's not that big a deal.

Also any talk of Rainman banning people who sell on their own figures is nonsense. I mean he STILL sells to known recasters FFS! :rotfl

Any names?! :monkey3

Any names?! :monkey3

Wellllllllllll. I dunno if it's a good idea I drop any names as the last time I mentioned this individual I received a few rather 'pissy', ill informed/hilarious messages through face book. Hmmm let me see I know I'll disguise his name, give him a code name as it where. Ok let's call him Ofail. Yea Ofail will do nicely ;)

Ofail has been known as a recaster himself and a great supporter of recasting in general for quite a while now. He's obviously banned from the forum but comes back from time to time under a new name to say hello and one can only presume to gather Intel/purchase new sculpts to be recasted.

Sadly Ofail still has access to an active Rainman account and frequently purchases unpainted head-sculpts then splashes them all over numerous fb fan sites/groups. God only knows how many of Q's RM knock off sculpts have POTENTIALLY come through this Ofail character......

Went ahead and sent Rainman the Monks shillelagh reference material Had tons of photos of the screen used prop.
No pressure :lol

Last edited:

Good shout there jp ,

Has he replied to that ?

Recently sent so too early for a reply.Let's see how the dice roll.

Would love the clay pipe aswell.
81A65F15-C225-45B0-8225-11CEA9A59906-857-0000038FE6475FF8_zpsbc22b96d.jpg

Also sent Rainman a few pics of the actual screen used coat.

A6AEFA40-5862-441A-9AE5-0AC78E592245-857-0000037558CFC5B6_zps93e2d6c6.jpg

A9D3678C-C62C-4E94-AA67-E5CE61835C43-857-00000375981587A4_zpscebd29fb.jpg

A really clear shot of the other outfit. As confirmed he'll be doing the green strip pants combo but the coat is the same.
2FD3D637-A367-4BB3-8E32-76EAE57BEA2F-857-000003757DE57C7E_zps24e49e85.jpg

After his project is finished and sold out, I'm considering asking his permission to solicit Yunsil for this vest and pants combo minus the coat. I dug hard to get this reference material and it be a shame for it to go unused so keep that in mind fellas.

Last edited:

This is a Rainman thread alright. :lol

Thank God! A little familiarity!!! :lol:lol The crickets in the Torrance thread had me wondering! :lol

will they offer only the head sculpt????

Yes, he offers painted and nonpainted sculpts. He does not paint the loose painted sculpts himself; Aeon does those and the sculpts included in the H&C's

Recently sent so too early for a reply.Let's see how the dice roll.

Would love the clay pipe aswell.
81A65F15-C225-45B0-8225-11CEA9A59906-857-0000038FE6475FF8_zpsbc22b96d.jpg

Also sent Rainman a few pics of the actual screen used coat.

A6AEFA40-5862-441A-9AE5-0AC78E592245-857-0000037558CFC5B6_zps93e2d6c6.jpg

A9D3678C-C62C-4E94-AA67-E5CE61835C43-857-00000375981587A4_zpscebd29fb.jpg

A really clear shot of the other outfit. As confirmed he'll be doing the green strip pants combo but the coat is the same.
2FD3D637-A367-4BB3-8E32-76EAE57BEA2F-857-000003757DE57C7E_zps24e49e85.jpg

After his project is finished and sold out, I'm considering asking his permission to solicit Yunsil for this vest and pants combo minus the coat. I dug hard to get this reference material and it be a shame for it to go unused so keep that in mind fellas.

Would this be something that people would interested in having both available?
Kind of like the driver/soldier figures?

1)Plaid pants with apron and sharpening stone.
2)Green stripes and club

Back