[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Rainman Artwork]The Butcher V2 MARCH PREORDER

Wow everything is sold out now even the unpainted head sculptures. What do you think the secondary market or ebay will be selling head and clothes combo?

Lakhota is using his Speak and Spell

painted and unpainted heads are gone now. Order must have been made to the caster.

painted and unpainted heads are gone now. Order must have been made to the caster.

Hello Robbie I am Lakhota, I really like your work you are very talented.

This thread is full of debauchery and mean bullies, please watch your step. They are ruthless monsters who laugh at my tears, they are spawns of Satan. You guys leave me aloneeeeeee Robbie AJKhunter said I can have his Priests Son because he want to apologize for being mean

Last edited:

I am on the look out for a full set now haha. Anybody want to part with theirs send me a pm please. I am willing to pay $250 above retail price.

Thanks

Good luck man , I'll keep a eye out for ya ;)

Hello Robbie I am Lakhota, I really like your work you are very talented.

This thread is full of debauchery and mean bullies, please watch your step. They are ruthless monsters who laugh at my tears, they are spawns of Satan. You guys leave me aloneeeeeee Robbie AJKhunter said I can have his Priests Son because he want to apologize for being mean

Being mean!? Haha, I said no such things! I was joking. Also no you may not have my Amsterdam, that figure will be a center piece of my collection in between my velvetmorning/Rainman/Robbie brawler butcher and my Rainman Bill 2!

... You may have my sympathies though haha

Being mean!? Haha, I said no such things! I was joking. Also no you may not have my Amsterdam, that figure will be a center piece of my collection in between my velvetmorning/Rainman/Robbie brawler butcher and my Rainman Bill 2!

... You may have my sympathies though haha

I know you were joking , no kidding aside your collection is amazing . Very professional museum set up, clean organized and well lit . I can just imagine you sitting there stroking their heads saying " My Precious, my precious" You should email me your address so I can house sit them when you are on vacation :rotfl

I know you were joking , no kidding aside your collection is amazing . Very professional museum set up, clean organized and well lit . I can just imagine you sitting there stroking their heads saying " My Precious, my precious" You should email me your address so I can house sit them when you are on vacation :rotfl

Hahaha thanks man, appreciate it! Sending you my address now, please go outside and wait by your mailbox!

I figured that RainmanRobbieVMbutcher would be the centerpiece.

I figured that RainmanRobbieVMbutcher would be the centerpiece.

Oh its a great piece, but Amsterdam is a personal favorite for me, and the way the figure is shaping up, the figure will match my appreciation of the character!

Oh its a great piece, but Amsterdam is a personal favorite for me, and the way the figure is shaping up, the figure will match my appreciation of the character!

:clap :clap :clap

How come everything is sold out in the RM site? Did Chubbyman eat all the Bill head sculpts?

How come everything is sold out in the RM site? Did Chubbyman eat all the Bill head sculpts?

Resin is part of my diet.

anyone looking to sell a H+C set...inbox me....Origami tried to really help me out but the great system that RM has in place once again failed me...not as upset as i was before even tho i had the slight glimmer of hope for this release i must once again ask the fellow freaks to help me out...if you can.....thanks in advance...:-/

this....again

BtB Painted and unpainted heads have returned on the site. Guess chubbyman has his fill. How often does he release his past sculpts? You guys are all too quiet.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

BtB Painted and unpainted heads have returned on the site. Guess chubbyman has his fill. How often does he release his past sculpts? You guys are all too quiet.

RM usually re-releases sculpts 2-3 times a year

It's the post arguement waiting for release period...LOL

He does it 3-4 times a year? The last one just ended.

733d1471d106a18bdb262ed11b6d01f3028f3f81ec0345f7eb3bfd1b36ab32c3.jpg

Back