[Rainman Artwork]The Butcher "Bill 2nd"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more worried about leaving them in there and not taking them out.... surfaces could bond maybe??

What are the DX owners thoughts on the Pig Head, without sticking up for the $ you spent on it, is it good, if it came in the regular set, whats your opinions.

What are the DX owners thoughts on the Pig Head, without sticking up for the $ you spent on it, is it good, if it came in the regular set, whats your opinions.

It's a great accessory. I feel like it's even better looking between both bills. Heavy, great paint. Mine wasn't warped tho. May have a different opinion if it was.

love the pig head! I did have a slightly warped tray that was fixed with 15 seconds of blow drying, otherwise I think it just elevates the badassery of the figure ten fold

DSC_0149_zps9cd637fc.jpg

love the pig head! I did have a slightly warped tray that was fixed with 15 seconds of blow drying, otherwise I think it just elevates the badassery of the figure ten fold

DSC_0149_zps9cd637fc.jpg

Agreed, it looks fantastic. can we get a pic like that of the back?

It's a great accessory. I feel like it's even better looking between both bills. Heavy, great paint. Mine wasn't warped tho. May have a different opinion if it was.

Waiting on that Bill V1 post office + unboxing video! :lol

I'm more worried about leaving them in there and not taking them out.... surfaces could bond maybe??

Good point, the only knives I have in the belt are the ones that would go in and out freely, less risk of that happen I suppose.

Thanks bud! ... Will try all options...

Hey Fartface I sent you his Facebook, I got ahold of him a few times on Facebook. I asked him once to sell me his V1 Bill prototype and he said Sold out, thank you VIP customer!

So yeah AJKhunter I emailed him for a dollie so you stfu and relax just because everyone loves you and sells you cool dollies, don't be tripping on me foo :lol BTW I am really sorry about you guys that are having trouble with Moe, if you guys need money I will be buying grails at 75% off to recoup your funds!

Back