Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the UK already and says guaranteed delivery for tomorrow! :yess: So excited!

Mine says the same mate and it means squat lol. EMS have no control over our customs department. Its very very unlikely it'll just sail through and arrive tomorrow. Here's hoping though.

Mine says the same mate and it means squat lol. EMS have no control over our customs department. Its very very unlikely it'll just sail through and arrive tomorrow. Here's hoping though.

Oh yeah haha. Got a bit carried away there, forgot I always get destroyed with shipping charges.

Is the video / instructions loaded for body change? Also, would the heads just pop into a ttm or would they need any mods?

Email from Lee:

Hello, It's Rainman.

Now it's time to ship out the Driver.

I really wanted to ship out within November but it took time to get 12 more bodies because a seller of Hottoy

sent me wrong bodies in the first place. Also the box I've ordered - it's because the end of the year,

they have heaps of work in the que.

I'll send Driver at 4th,December.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Before the shipping out, there are few things I need to let you know.

I've tried to order the accessory box I've shown you earlier to several box supplier

but they said that the quanlity is too small, so I had to give up, because they said

it takes more than one month or I should order more.

But I've printed out 5 post cards in a set instead.

I really wanted to pack it more cool, but it wasn't easy.

I believe that you'll understand.

The customers who purchased Head + Outfit set, you need to change the body.

I'll upload how to change the body, so please follow the instruction and if you

handle it gently as I instruct, you'll be succeed to change it.

The last thing I want to tell you is, a surprise gift.

Two head of Bloody, which are not in the existing option, will be included in random and sent to

the lucky guys.

The chance will be applied to every members fairly - no matter if you are VIP or standard member.

I hope you will contratulate to the lucky guys, and also hope don't be disappointed too much

if you didn't win the chance.

I'll be sad if things didn't go like this becuase I don't want my good intention of surprise gift be ruined.

I tell you always, and as you all know custom procucts are not strong as mass products.

Please handle them in extra care because there are high risk of breakage.

Lastly, thank you so much for waiting for such a long time.

And please look forward on the my next work after this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm not sure anyone knows how the heads will attach to this custom chest piece yet. I'm hoping that it will be a simple application that's compatible (or easy enough) with other body types; like for those who are considering not doing the chest piece and just going with a HT or EB Bruce Lee bod

Annnndddd............ GOOD MORNING!
Straight out of the box - it has the RM feel - not sure if that is because i know its a $800 + figure - lol, but it certainly has the RM presence... The paint is a bit pale and not 100% convinced that it is Travis from Taxidriver - but it is a beautiful figure... Disappointed about the patch. we send the correct patch several times...

photo1_zps17122c3a.jpg
photo2_zpsc33901e4.jpg

photo3_zpsf0adbba7.jpg

photo4_zpsec9bbc53.jpg

photo5_zps0c8ffcf3.jpg

photo1_zps5ee53f72.jpg

photo2_zpsb94410bb.jpg

photo3_zps2fae6ba5.jpg

photo4_zps74fe4236.jpg

Last edited:
The 2 heads on my thumb are not... But the full figure one is obviously... It is a great paint up - RM for sure... Just seems very 'pretty' and pale - I think we will get used to it and love this figure...

The 2 heads on my thumb are not... But the full figure one is obviously... It is a great paint up - RM for sure... Just seems very 'pretty' and pale - I think we will get used to it and love this figure...

Ya noticed those were aeon on ur fingers, that's why I wrote Fullset sculpt, looks great!

Back