Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you need from original body.
1467387_678913912143472_663993899_n.jpg

I know you guys were waiting for long time.
but i met many problem from cast factory and tailor side..
I received after Two month everything. ( from cast factory and tailor)It was longest.

I painted all everything my self(accesorries and heads).
I know i am not perfect painter.
But i try always for promise.

I can't give you "satistaction" to all member.
whatever i want my driver will your good gift in december.

Hi Rainman, I love the figure, and appreciate your delivery before Xmas.

I believe other comments are aiming to fine tune it or perfect it. Don't be upset by them though.

I know you guys were waiting for long time.
but i met many problem from cast factory and tailor side..
I can't explan well about it.
just workers problem.
but she tried for us.

I painted all everything my self(accesorries and heads).
It needed 1 month.
I know i am not perfect painter.
But i try always for promise.

I can't give you "satistaction" to all member.
whatever i want my driver will your good gift in december.

I can't wait to receive mine Rainman, I think it looks great from the pics I have seen! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the announcement of your next figure!

I was actually getting two figures this month. The other came first, so I had the choice to open the one I had or wait for Travis. I opened the one I had because I feel like opening Travis on Christmas morning is going to make this a really special Christmas for me. So excited for this.

I was actually getting two figures this month. The other came first, so I had the choice to open the one I had or wait for Travis. I opened the one I had because I feel like opening Travis on Christmas morning is going to make this a really special Christmas for me. So excited for this.

Haha the next two weeks are gonna take forever for you!

:lol :clap
That Christmas treat! This is your Red Ryder B.B. gun, Don't shoot your eye out kid!

:lol :clap
That Christmas treat! This is your Red Ryder B.B. gun, Don't shoot your eye out kid!

:yess::rotfl:yess:

I'm thinking of wrapping it up and throwing it under the tree myself, only problem is my girl already knows the deal with these figure$ :lol
She's gonna start asking alot of questions if I unwrap and pull this masterpiece out!:monkey3

Yeah, I could see that starting a problem. I guess you could wrap it up and keep it in a room and when Christmas comes, unwrap it in said room.

Yeah, I could see that starting a problem. I guess you could wrap it up and keep it in a room and when Christmas comes, unwrap it in said room.

I think I'll just pull an all nighter and wait for this mailman to hurry up and bring me my....
pp,375x360.u1.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, are there holes/inserts on the side of the fullhairsculpt?

Anyone that doesn't need their unpainted Mohawk and fullhair sculpts and wants to sell them please pm me.

In the pic if you zoom in you can see there are holes there.

Yup, and I'm asking myself when does Bickle ever wear the glasses with the full hair. He only wears it with the Crew cut and Mohawk. :dunno

I don't think Rainman watches these movies :lol

Last edited:
Back