Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah those guns look great, I really really want to see Bickle displayed in a detolf with some LED strip lighting, aka what he will look like in my case

Looks awesome! Thanks for the pics guys!

Could someone please post a link to RainMans facebook page...

Last edited:
Congrats Ab! :hi5:

13865702181.jpg

Yup, and I'm asking myself when does Bickle ever wear the glasses with the full hair. He only wears it with the Crew cut and Mohawk. :dunno

I don't think Rainman watches these movies :lol
Well it was the fullset exclusive for the "Driver" figure. Once that decision was made, I guess he felt it needed to be an accessory the figure could use.

Congrats Neo. You getting the bloody sculpt is Karma. Good things for good people:lecture:exactly: Awesome man.

:fireworks1 word......BEAUTIFUL.

......even the Patch!!!!!!!!

The whole thing PURE FIRE...Amazingly SICK!!! Some of y'all need new cameras man, for real! :lol

Thank You Rainman!! :fireworks

Last edited:
Nice pics rolling in so far. The sculpts look good but I'll reserve final opinions for when I get them in hand. They look consistent with what we've been shown thus far but I still need to see these in hand. Not sure if I prefer RM's, Aeon's or I'm going to go with the unpainted pair that I bought. The accessories, chest piece and outfits have my wildly pumped though! THAT ARM SLING! THAT BUCKLE! :google :drool

Even if the paint/sculpts aren't 1000% what people wanted in a Travis, this will be a super fun figure display with a great array of posing options

Can't say I'm not a little disappointed with the patches being off though; that was brought to his attention a ridiculous amount of times to the umpteenth power. Same goes for the sunglass holes in the driver sculpt. These are the usual occurrences of inaccuracies that stem from the disconnect with the artist and source material.

Back