Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys,but wich body tipe Rainmsn use for this.I wanted to buy head, but could it fit for other neck as Rainman's specially maided?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks Pop, after wracking my brains, got an order in at about 8:07, that was 7 minutes of hell. Couldn't get the Soldier H+C order to add to the Driver painted sculpt order, so ended up doing them separately as well...

Good s__t dude :yess:

You too Hicks. I know both of you guys we're hot for this. It would sucked to hear one of you come back with bad news

Good s__t dude :yess:

You too Hicks. I know both of you guys we're hot for this. It would sucked to hear one of you come back with bad news

Thanks again Pop! I figure spending an extra $20 on shipping (couldn't get all the stuff in one order, cart wouldn't add) and extra $20 on the standalone sculpt and standalone outfit is still a good deal given there is less traffic on those links...

My problem this time was the randomly disappearing stuff in carts (and in some cases, randomly added sculpts...

I'm seriously thinking about initially posing the "You talkin to me?" look.

https://youtu.be/lQkpes3dgzg

And we need Corrose to do some of those Palantine posters.

Faster than you. Saw you coming you f__k. S__t heel

:lol:lol :yess:

Good call on the Corrose campaign ads. I was going to post the same thing the other day but forget

I have red 200 thread padges-there is no info how "big" head is and could it be usefull without RM maided chest peace neck...Could any body knows ?

Aw darn! Missed the sale again..! I knew I would be too busy this week with all I have going on. Was hoping to get a Soldier H & C set out of this somehow. Maybe I can get one down the line if I'm lucky! Congrats to all that scored and got what they wanted!

Does anyone know if RM could combine different orders into one shipment? instead of charging two separate shipping. Wasn't able to add on extra head while trying to score a H+C set.

This was a nice surprise to see him change his ways a bit.

Hands down it's his best set build-up wise.

I haven't followed every twist and turn with this release. Other than the slide DX issue, are these DFS and separate sets much different than Narrator and Tyler 2 releases?

I have red 200 thread padges-there is no info how "big" head is and could it be usefull without RM maided chest peace neck...Could any body knows ?

I'm not sure of the size but if you just have the head you should be able to use a Hot Toys neck. Any neck less sculpt I've gotten from Rainman I've been able use the HT neck.

Thanks,Turd.There is last one head in shop, but i was afraid about it can't be use with custom neck.

Wow !. I just managed to grab one literally a second before they sold out. I don't remember that ever happening in the past , they sold out fast !. That empty cart crap needs fixing. :monkey1

If you want to pay through paypal for your order do you just send it regularly with your order number since there is not a link through the site I can see ?.

Congrats to everyone who locked their orders in. I've got to have an endoscopy performed at half 8 in the morning , six hours from now. :lol

After your order is in you click on the paypal banner and it will redirect you to paypal along with your order. This is a one-time thing.

Since i usually pay afterwards I send payment directly to Rainman's paypal address.

I Include in the subject line Username - order #
Body of the text I include my shipping address again.

Never had any problems :)

Last edited:
Hi!I had payed via paypal banner, but don't have any confermation in my mail.Just from paypal.I was old member, but unfortinately forgot all my confirmations exept name and mail-so i was a onetime customer.What i need to do?Thanks

Back