Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "God's Lonely Man"

So who's gonna be the first to bash a Sport?

Sport & Iris would be interesting. Pretty simple figs but so classic. Young Jodie & Keitel. Pretty awesome. Not sure if I'd need them personally but if someone like Iminime were to pull one or both off well, it would be a hard pass

You went from HELL NO to 3 Bickles playa. :horror

Stop holding that FS hostage, Pops is watching! :lol

Like a hawk daddio :exactly:

I don't think anyone is biting your idea on a bloody Bickle, I think mist people had designs on that for a while now. I'm definitely planning on it. We have to ask Ray where he got that trigger finger hand that he used in his FC pic for the photo contest.

Where the hell is Ray anyway? He sent RM the book and took off :lol

Damn, that Feng sculpt is still pretty damn good!

5142719953_9bdfe365f4.jpg

It was Kai's sculpt actually.

I remember 3 years ago or so now, starting an interest thread for that sculpt after being given the go ahead from Kai. Unfortunately it never came about for reasons unknown.

Like a hawk daddio :exactly:

I don't think anyone is biting your idea on a bloody Bickle, I think mist people had designs on that for a while now. I'm definitely planning on it. We have to ask Ray where he got that trigger finger hand that he used in his FC pic for the photo contest.

Where the hell is Ray anyway? He sent RM the book and took off :lol

Here my brotha, also watching like a hawk. I just spent a week in Europe and the damn thing goes up :( I'm SOL on the DX as well. I caught the tail end and secured the double FS. But the arm slider is just damn essential. So needless to say I'm in the hunt as well. Another one lining up for d day.. I know that's not what you all want to hear.

My opinions on the figure? I love it, but I'm in the boat that thinks the likeness is sort of lacking. My honest two cents. But lets just say I'm a lot more eager to plunk my money down on this guy than I was the PF offerings.

Oh and that hand I got a long time ago for my original Taxi Driver custom. Truth is its actually the opposite hand that he used in that scene though. It's from red jacket James Dean. I don't think they released another one like that but the ACI Christian might have a similar hand actually.

Ray, you have those young Vito Corleone sculpts right?
Those are great!

I hope Rainman comes through with those tweaks on the nose and eyelids for Mohawk.

I think the paintwork on Rainmans is a little on the "dollish" side aswell.

I sure do! I think Kai killed it on that sculpt, I'm considering having it repainted just so it's up to par. I honestly think the sculpt is tops...

vito5.png

vito1.png

He really did an amazing job on the cheekbones, I like the nose and overall attitude in the look of the sculpt. Thats a gem right there man.

I sure do! I think Kai killed it on that sculpt, I'm considering having it repainted just so it's up to par. I honestly think the sculpt is tops...

vito5.png

vito1.png

Thanks man to this day that's still my favourite custom I reworked it a bit I redid the tie and its so much better and shortened the length of the coat replaced his hands... I'm going to redo his shirt too.

Is that the DID Gangster suit Ray?

The second pic I posted is the upcoming DID Vito the head was just shown on the Chicago gangster suit for a placeholder, it's unknown what outfit they will give him for all I know it could be on some random military figure.

None of my Vito custom is from Chicago gangster, I was considering giving him Chicago gangsters vest but I think the one I have now might still be more accurate. Both are a bit off.

Back