Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "Driver"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman Artwork 2013 NYC Cabbie "God's Lonely Man"

The time for VIP is never announced in advance.

As soon as the email hits its open. Luck of the draw for the time it starts.

Is there ever a descent time where most of us are awake?

Bill then Anton for me. Plainview was just a modded Bill so wasnt that thoroughly impressed. Robbies backpack saved that figure.

Taxi Driver I can already tell is not an out of the box figure. I think this one is going to need some tender love and care.

Last edited:

For the driver version, did anybody think about a prescription pill bottle accessory?

Tomorrow is going to suck, that's for sure. Hate the 15 second clicking spree...

I sure do! I think Kai killed it on that sculpt, I'm considering having it repainted just so it's up to par. I honestly think the sculpt is tops...

vito5.png

vito1.png

Mr. Andolini looks GREAT! Excellent job on this. I like the DID sculpt, but this sculpt has mass character! WELL DONE!

Gareth what are you still doing up mate (does it offend when a non UK resident uses mate?) Always wondered

Gareth what are you still doing up mate (does it offend when a non UK resident uses mate?) Always wondered

Haha nah man mate is pretty universal! I'm always up late man usually head to bed around 2.30/3

6 or 7 hours mate its 1.42am Tuesday morning here atm

It's about 5:45 pm here. So I'm wondering why a VIP release couldn't be lets say 10:00 am here and 7:00 pm by you.

Damn...I do hope you don't have to work the early shift tomorrow..lol

It's about 5:45 pm here. So I'm wondering why a VIP release couldn't be lets say 10:00 am here and 7:00 pm by you.

10am for you would be 6pm for me and 2am for Rainman.

Your 8 hours behind me and I'm 8 hours behind Lee

Does Rainman have to be awake for the VIP release? How about midnight for me, eight in the morning for the UK and four in the afternoon for RM.

Does Rainman have to be awake for the VIP release? How about midnight for me, eight in the morning for the UK and four in the afternoon for RM.

That might work. I think he does need to be awake to make the listings go live lol

Personally, I don't mind being up at 2:00 am as long as I know that's when it will be. When it is a random time, oh boy. :horror

Back