Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 8-16-14

Finally, I'll have a Cage figure! If only he had a button to make him play his best Nic Cage freak out moments. :yess::lol

If anyone is confused why I wanted a Nic Cage figure, the answer is simply... because Nic Cage, why not. Jake nailed it!

Damn I love nic cage. Haven't see joe.. But I like him in lord of war and matchstick man.. And Lord of war figure would be awesome hehehe...

Hey jake here's another look for the old man logan, now waiting for the custom belt to arrive hehe..

002f75f01bf50b523a8bea72dfaf22d6.jpg
That looks awesome Jagzz! Belt and hes done!

Thank you so much again for the Head! (No pun intended) you had told me to post some pictures once i painted it. I know it does not compare to your paint up but I just finished it and I used your pictures as reference. The tweaks you made definitely take the sculpt to the next level!

Thank you so much again for the Head! (No pun intended) you had told me to post some pictures once i painted it. I know it does not compare to your paint up but I just finished it and I used your pictures as reference. The tweaks you made definitely take the sculpt to the next level!

Wow that looks awesome man! Im sure you will have alot more to paint after posting these! I cant get to em all. Looks great keep it up

Also got some big news and since I consider most of you good friends I wanted to share with you.

1ff59eac2a350e668b9f730e97affe2d.jpg

Very excited is an understatement! Thanks for helping me get here!

Back