R.E.D. MARK x inFLAMES - Sword in the Wind Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm betting Medicom will give you more articulation. Thereby more cooler poses. Not sure.
Hands down, inFLAMES has it down aesthetically.

Neither really did it perfectly, but the Medicom is more beefcake. Guts is supposed to be built like a tank.

I'm betting Medicom will give you more articulation. Thereby more cooler poses. Not sure.
Hands down, inFLAMES has it down aesthetically.

I dunno, the poses shown above seem more dynamic with Inflames. And it seems like they're using a clear plastic box to hold up his sword on the last Medicom pic. That is a little concerning.

Wowzers! Clicked this thread by accident but man what a cool figure! I would have gone with "Guts in the Wind" though. Because all we are is guts in the wind. :p

Just recently started getting intobthis series and loving it. Has this been released yet? I can't find it anywhere.

It has not been released as far as I know. I would like to get it if it ever gets put up for pre order.

Just recently started getting intobthis series and loving it. Has this been released yet? I can't find it anywhere.

Oh you got into Berserk? That's great! It's a good time to be a fan of it since there's a swarm of collectibles coming out in the future.

I only got into Berserk earlier this year too, watched the anime and the golden arc films but haven't bought the manga volumes yet.

Been toying with which one to get, this, the threezero or the Medicom one and i think I'll pick this one up and swap out the body It's got the best head sculpts and overall feel

Oh you got into Berserk? That's great! It's a good time to be a fan of it since there's a swarm of collectibles coming out in the future.

Yeah. I'm about to finish the Anime and move on to the movies. I don't watch very many Animes but every once in a while one sucks me in and this one is pulling me in deep. I haven't enjoyed one this much since Samurai Champloo.

I only got into Berserk earlier this year too, watched the anime and the golden arc films but haven't bought the manga volumes yet.

Been toying with which one to get, this, the threezero or the Medicom one and i think I'll pick this one up and swap out the body It's got the best head sculpts and overall feel

Personally, I think the Medicom version is the best of the three... but I do like the Inflame version too, especially the additional crazed headsculpt. I really don't care for the threezero version. But none of these bodies are beefcake enough.

Yeah. I'm about to finish the Anime and move on to the movies. I don't watch very many Animes but every once in a while one sucks me in and this one is pulling me in deep. I haven't enjoyed one this much since Samurai Champloo.

You should pick up the manga too, since the Anime is only a small segment of the story and the manga is much longer.

Yeah i like the medicom one a lot, it would fit in with my other medi's but there's something about the inflames one that's overall very appealing.

I said I'd change the body out but I'm not sure how they have done the canon arm so it might not be as easy as i first though. It doesn't say if the pouches and sheathes are leather/PU or plastic either. Might have to wait and see the in hands pics of the threezero and inflames before deciding.

I wish they'd tanned him up like the medicom one.

Personally, I think the Medicom version is the best of the three... but I do like the Inflame version too, especially the additional crazed headsculpt. I really don't care for the threezero version. But none of these bodies are beefcake enough.

Yeah i like the medicom one a lot, it would fit in with my other medi's but there's something about the inflames one that's overall very appealing.

I said I'd change the body out but I'm not sure how they have done the canon arm so it might not be as easy as i first though. It doesn't say if the pouches and sheathes are leather/PU or plastic either. Might have to wait and see the in hands pics of the threezero and inflames before deciding.

I wish they'd tanned him up like the medicom one.

I planned from the very beginning to get the Medicom one, since I own the Band of the Hawk Medicom Guts... but I might even get the Inflames version too.

Figma has done some excellent Berserk figures too. They've had the God Hand figures in development for about two years now. Dunno what the hold up is.

Sorta kicking myself i didn't get the band of hawks Medi - might have made this decision easier.

I see the figma black swordsman prices are insanely high, cool figures for the scale. I has get out or not pursue that scale though, not enough room and 1/6 costs me enough as it is.

I wish they give some more info on the inflames one, i may end up getting 2, grab the medi and pick up the band of hawk later and grab the inflames one and have it bloodied up. I really dig the black swordsmans design.

I'd like to see both version of Griffith too in 1/6. The Berserk armour would be pretty impressive in 1/6 too.

What did you think to the gecco statue?

I planned from the very beginning to get the Medicom one, since I own the Band of the Hawk Medicom Guts... but I might even get the Inflames version too.

Figma has done some excellent Berserk figures too. They've had the God Hand figures in development for about two years now. Dunno what the hold up is.

I think the Gecco is excellent, but I passed on it due to the price point. And due to the fact the Medicom version was coming. Plus, if it's anything like the Raiden statue, it's not fully 1/6.

There's still a lot of retailers on eBay selling the Hawks version for retail or close to it the last I checked.

As for the Black Swordsman Figma, it's nice but I wish they would do a more up to date version since he's got a dirty paint app and his cape sucks. The Hawks Figma Guts, Casca and Griffith are fantastic.

Yeah i know, just being in the UK i can either order from a UK stockist (which they are priced at around £250+ which is insane) or order from Japan and get hit with customs fees anyway. it'll be a next year purchase for the Band of Hawks version if i can swing it

I think the Gecco is excellent, but I passed on it due to the price point. And due to the fact the Medicom version was coming. Plus, if it's anything like the Raiden statue, it's not fully 1/6.

There's still a lot of retailers on eBay selling the Hawks version for retail or close to it the last I checked.

As for the Black Swordsman Figma, it's nice but I wish they would do a more up to date version since he's got a dirty paint app and his cape sucks. The Hawks Figma Guts, Casca and Griffith are fantastic.

I wouldn't sweat it. It's been out for awhile and looks like it's not going anywhere. It's a great figure, and the sword is gigantic.

You should pick up the manga too, since the Anime is only a small segment of the story and the manga is much longer.

I plan to. How much of the anime does the manga retread? What volume should I start at if I watched the show?

On the subject of the new slew of figures I actually like the Medicom one the least. I will probably get the inFlames version or the threeZero version depending on their asking price. Plus I have never had a good experience with a Medicom figure.

Back