Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grind, grind, grind...
you really had to dig deep for that quote of mine,
and in the end Asmus DID fix that problem as well.
While I agree this shouldn't happen- $*!t happens- with all companies!
At least they didn't take hundreds of dollars from me on pre orders then
go bankrupt taking all my money with them-cough cough- Big Chief.
67dc5ea0dcbed281210a8337f96611e5.gif

Last edited:
Well, you can always read my post again later when you open your mind. ;)

No need to dig deep, the search bar really helps, fast.
Yes, they did fix it, after the "grind" and you agree with me as well.
(And what you said about asmus in the quoted post says it all.)

poo happens, but no need to keep happening.
If it does.. well, this happens.. radio silence, no more asmus LOTR products.

I did receive a PM months ago from them that the License was an issue with Warner...I had reached out hoping to get some info on what was happening.
Seems to be all crickets now unfortunately.
Pretty sure we all knew they were having issues with the license but to come out and say they are done is something else.

Are you just guessing here?
Let’s analyse the word selection -

no official announcement
Nothing official means nothing has been stated by Asmus themself.

but it seems that Asmus doesn’t have the license any more
Something seeming one way to someone is their purely subjective perception- but facts don’t care about your feelings.

Ergo, this was pure, unsubstantiated guesswork delivered as a statement of truth.

For now, Asmus remains the Schrödinger's Cat of toy companies as things also appear iffy with the Devil May Cry license.

Wasn't their last quasi-official statement (on here at least) was that things were on hold for a while with the license? Which could mean a lot of things. It sucks and we all want answers - and figures - but sometimes we just have to wait until companies work things out between each other or possibly within themselves.

My fingers are still crossed, though. I'm pulling for them!

Wasn't their last quasi-official statement (on here at least) was that things were on hold for a while with the license? Which could mean a lot of things. It sucks and we all want answers - and figures - but sometimes we just have to wait until companies work things out between each other or possibly within themselves.

My fingers are still crossed, though. I'm pulling for them!
Yes their spokesman himself said they were having problems with the license. Said they hoped to get it ironed out for 2024 and would continue with the line then if they could get it straightened out. He did not say they were officially done with LOTRs

Back