Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn’t really LOTR related but this seems like a good place to get in touch with Asmus, so... I am sitting here watching Willow and I gotta ask,does Asmus have any interest in acquiring this license. You guys have done an amazing job with the armor and costumes on your Lord of The Ring line and I think you are the only ones who could bring this line to life and do it justice. I can promise I would clear
out a corner for Mad Martigen, Sorcia, and Willow. Anyone else interested in this.

I would buy Willow figures in a heartbeat. Madmartigan and General Kal are at the top on my list of figure wants. I would be in for Sorsha, Willow and the rest too.

This isn’t really LOTR related but this seems like a good place to get in touch with Asmus, so... I am sitting here watching Willow and I gotta ask,does Asmus have any interest in acquiring this license. You guys have done an amazing job with the armor and costumes on your Lord of The Ring line and I think you are the only ones who could bring this line to life and do it justice. I can promise I would clear out a corner for Mad Martigen, Sorcia, and Willow. Anyone else interested in this.

Hell yeah!

I read that Disney+ is doing a Willow series so that might spark some renewed interest, but maybe it will mean Hot Toys will get the licence.
Gotta say, I would love Asmus to get it though.

With companies like Blitzway picking up a lot of older licenses I am surprised this hasn’t yet come up. I wonder if Disney owning the license could be part of the problem.

Speaking of Willow; will someone please make a decent 1:6 set of Buffy The Vampire Slayer figures! I don’t know who currently holds the license but I wish it was Asmus!

Speaking of Willow; will someone please make a decent 1:6 set of Buffy The Vampire Slayer figures! I don?t know who currently holds the license but I wish it was Asmus!

Going back to the 90s - I wouldn?t mind getting a set of 1/6 Xena and Gabrielle figures - a limited run? A totally nostalgic item!

Alright stop throwing all these lines out there!!!

Let them stay focused on Middle Earth! And maybe Willow, please :wink1:

Also I wouldn’t mind if they reached out to Nanji and tried to work out a deal with him on Star Trek. . .

Alright stop throwing all these lines out there!!!

Let them stay focused on Middle Earth! And maybe Willow, please :wink1:

Also I wouldn?t mind if they reached out to Nanji and tried to work out a deal with him on Star Trek. . .

I know, right? So many untapped licences, but we don?t want to pile too much on Asmus. They?re doing a great job with LOTR and I would hate to see a drop in quality.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My first collecting priority is, was and ever shall be LOTR, so keeping that train rolling is my top wish. That said, I'd love to see them augment that line with some smallish scenic/diorama pieces. Some non-articulated horses would be awesome, but smaller bits would also be very welcome for folks who have less display space. (Looking forward to the little Bag End gate that will come with the Crown Gandalf)

I believe diorama pieces are a separate license, so if they aren't allowed do them, maybe they could make some generic pieces that feel like LOTR locations but aren't specific enough to require a license, like rocks or trees or cobblestone ...

In any event, LOTR figures are my chief concern, but if some dio pieces were available, I'd love to grab some.

Back