Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care if I have to sell a kidney, I am BUYING that throne!!

This figure/set has just soared to the top of my must buy list!!

Do I have the money? Probably not.
Do I have the space? Definately not.
Do I care? No, I want it.

That exactly what i have in my mind, must have for me, can't wait! Thank you ASMUS!

I?d like a Treebeard upper torso and head diorama base to sit Merry and Pippin on. ...
I was thinking to combine Weta Treebeard Bust (17,75 inches - 45,085 cm) with Merry and Pippin
12592776_10153207689961968_3105907255270117902_n.jpg

Pretty sure that throne is not going to be made unless they have some sort of paid in full thing on every throne before they go into production.

Works for me. The original Thranduil base is beautiful. Tho nothing to do with each other I always think of the LOTR scene when Sam and Frodo come across the fallen head of a statue, bound with flowers like a crown (in the book).

And just sayin' Thranduil would have been alive in the Second Age as was his Daddy so there is every reason to make a throne in case the Amazon series has Oropher and family:monkey3

or even a Balrog head,Bilbos door,Theodons throne and so on.

The council of Elrond scene with the ring display would be amazing but I think way too large to be done.

The king?s throne (and denethor on the steward?s throne) in Minas tirith would be a great diorama too, same for possessed theoden.

Hey Asmus, I wanted to check if you guys are still shipping out Eomer orders from the Sale. I ordered mine on 7/31 and it hasn’t shipped yet but Twilight Witchking was shipped a couple days after that was ordered. I just hope I didn’t get skipped since Eomer seems harder to find. If you can please check the status order# 2020080129336. Thanks for everything you do. :)

Asmus - is Gandalf the White going to be next up for crown series after the Grey releases?
-do you have plans for a Saruman crown version? Imagine a second sculpt battle damaged (from the fight with Gandalf) with that evil expression he makes as he uses two staffs to control and spin Gandalf. Amazing

I would assume its the next Crown given Asmus mentioned it a few pages back. I'd be equally happy with Saruman next though to pair with GTG

GTW willl be a crown release, we are still considering a double release (standard/crown)
but it is yet comfirmed.

GTW willl be a crown release, we are still considering a double release (standard/crown)
but it is yet comfirmed.

That's a good way to give the collectors a more affordable GTW option. I'll be all in on the crown release though.

I imagine the big difference would be the fully rooted hair and beard for the crown release with perhaps a combination of rooted hair and sculpted beard or just entirely sculpted hair and beard again for the standard release?

but it is yet comfirmed.

Agreed for a standard version. This pandemic has been hurting collectors economically as well. It?s good to have a cheaper option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but it is yet comfirmed.

Great to hear you are considering a standard release as well as a crown version, would be really good to offer up a cheaper option for collectors given the current circumstances...Asmus you are the best!! :lecture

I ordered my witch king on July 25th, received a shipping notification on the 4th of August after paying $20 for EMS. Only one shippment update has been made since which said the shipment has been dispatched to destination country. Not heard anything from my local post office.

Hope it won’t be like my Dark Side Anakin which arrived four months after dispatch.

I ordered my witch king on July 25th, received a shipping notification on the 4th of August after paying $20 for EMS. Only one shippment update has been made since which said the shipment has been dispatched to destination country. Not heard anything from my local post office.

Hope it won?t be like my Dark Side Anakin which arrived four months after dispatch.

hi, plz try our customer service, they will track it down for you. EMS is usually very very fast.
the email is [email protected]

Will you make urukai? And will the helmet be used in any way in the future? (Aragorn deluxe)

Its apparently under development.

Urakhai has a lot of potential, we have already started developing the body,
if we can could re-use it for numerous time (such as Urakhai sword's man, spike man and crossbow, or even ranger..etc)
and accumulate the number, may be we can keep the price to a fair point.

I was wondering if Asmus would consider producing the ringwraiths as we see them in the hobbit wearing armour?

I think that would be really neat especially because they all look really interesting and I don't think anyone else has made something with them in that form?

Just a thought!

Just have to say I'm all in for GTW crown edition! can't wait!

Back