Questions about Hot Toys Rocky series "taped hands"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youbastards

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do the various Rocky series 'taped hands' have the standard wrist connector, meaning will they fit on a TT arm? I am looking for a good set of boxing style taped hands that will fit a TT or the new TT muscle, and can't find too many options at the moment.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Yep, its the older style... I think it will fit in the wrist of any body though as its just teh peg that goes into the hand/glove that is bigger.

Although I'm not 100% about that... if now one posts a definite answer I can check when I get home :duff

BTW, if they do work and you need a set I've got some spares I could let go :lecture

Thanks Kuzeh, do you happen to have a picture of the old pegs, I'm looking but can't seem to find anything...

Yep, its the older style... I think it will fit in the wrist of any body though as its just teh peg that goes into the hand/glove that is bigger.

Although I'm not 100% about that... if now one posts a definite answer I can check when I get home :duff

BTW, if they do work and you need a set I've got some spares I could let go :lecture

Thanks, do you think it is a bigger circumference, or a longer peg? If the length is the same, but the Rocky hand has a bigger hole, I can probably just wrap some plumber tape around the peg, right?

Bigger curcumference. so that might work... but the fit on the peg that fits into the hands is usually pretty tight; so not sure how well augmenting one would work.

Like I said I'll give a check when I get back home and let you know.

Bigger curcumference. so that might work... but the fit on the peg that fits into the hands is usually pretty tight; so not sure how well augmenting one would work.

Like I said I'll give a check when I get back home and let you know.

Galactiboy, I don't need the hands, just a set of the pegs, if that is waht you were offering. Thanks!

If you got any black ones GB and yb isn't interested in them, I would be.

Sorry; just Caucasian ones. And my apologies; I didnt' get around to checking the fit of the pegs yet... I'll try to do that over my lunch hour and get back :duff

And yes, the old style wrist pegs do fit in the current HT arms. But the part that goes into the hand is about 2x as big.

Back