Questions about Hot Toys Resident Evil Line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$60-$70.

Isnt Lupo one of the cheapest PAK figures there is? I was looking on ebay earlier and it was pocket change

They should of just did Vector and Hunk.

1553_1.jpg

:wave

I bought it, still in the package though. Since it was NECA's last RE figure.

They should of just did Vector and Hunk.

Or just HUNK. I would probably have picked up Lupo if PAK said that the rest of Wolf Pack were being made. Maybe if we're lucky, PAK will make some figures from earlier games or at least some of the main characters that appeared in ORC. I'm still dying for a good RE3 Jill and Nemesis figure.

Or just HUNK. I would probably have picked up Lupo if PAK said that the rest of Wolf Pack were being made. Maybe if we're lucky, PAK will make some figures from earlier games or at least some of the main characters that appeared in ORC. I'm still dying for a good RE3 Jill and Nemesis figure.

:exactly: Same. :(

I was waiting for Palisades version of Jill. Shame the company went bankrupt.

Only Nemesis merch I got is the statue Palisades made. To this day, no one has done a better Nemesis since Moby ****.

Everybody needs to buy the HCG Nemesis bust so they make a Tyrant or Alexia bust.

HGC!

I remember when I first bought Palisades Nemesis(statue) for $60 dollars my cousins thought I was crazy.

Btw, that pic is not mine. I do own them except the bust and that cute little nemesis.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back