Questions about Hot Toys Resident Evil Line.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dudebros prefer Biggu Buss unfortunutely. The companies only churn out more Big Boss Bull****.

I think Kojima's to blame for that, more than the dudebros. Big Boss has practically taken over the post-MGS 4 games, and companies are only interested in creating characters that are relevant at the moment.

I'm still pissed that we still haven't even seen a PAK MGS 2 Snake figure.

Maybe will see Snake MGS2 later in the year. I mean, Raiden and Liquid came out of nowhere.

I think we will see Solid Snake and Vamp atleast in proto form within 6 months

I've been hoping for a Retribution Alice for a while now - but unlikely based on how Afterlife Alice sold, which wasn't bad but hardly a home-run.

Maybe the final RE movie... :monkey3

I really should have bought that Afterlife Alice figure a few years ago. A lot of people complained about the head-sculpt, and I was actually hoping for Hot Toys to release an updated figure for Retribution. But, they never did :monkey2.

:lol:lol:lol

Sad to hear the VGM line has gone to hell. I really wanted a Claire & RE3 Jill. Those are the only RE figures I'll ever need. Guess I'll just have to hunt down the Dragon figures.

I would luv a HT Clair, I have the Dragon Version, but it's just not the same. If I had to pick a Jill it would have to be a S.T.A.R.S. version or RE# version.

MGS couldn't even save VGM. But that's because they put out a less than stellar Naked Snake and a man in the Boss's suit.

Hey, I bought that Naked Snake Figure.

ALso, those Leons are probably fakes.

Do you think in the auctions that are best offer if I let them know they're fakes, they'll sell them cheaper? :lol

We WILL see new RE figures from Hot Toys :pray:. Do not loose faith my brethren.

I'll keep my fingers crossed to.

I think Kojima's to blame for that, more than the dudebros. Big Boss has practically taken over the post-MGS 4 games, and companies are only interested in creating characters that are relevant at the moment.

I'm still pissed that we still haven't even seen a PAK MGS 2 Snake figure.

Big Boss did look pretty Manish, that's why I passed on her/him.

Yeah, Hot Toys are idiots. Even though MGS3 is my favorite MGS, even I know they should've started with MGS1 Snake and maybe Liquid or Gray Fox too. Those would've sold like hot cakes. Most casual gamers only played the first and second MGS and gave up on the series after MGS2.

I really should have bought that Afterlife Alice figure a few years ago. A lot of people complained about the head-sculpt, and I was actually hoping for Hot Toys to release an updated figure for Retribution. But, they never did :monkey2.

Yes I love the Retribution suit. Best outfit in the movie franchise. Don't know if 6 will top it.

Yeah, Hot Toys are idiots. Even though MGS3 is my favorite MGS, even I know they should've started with MGS1 Snake and maybe Liquid or Gray Fox too. Those would've sold like hot cakes. Most casual gamers only played the first and second MGS and gave up on the series after MGS2.

I can't even remember if I even played two to be honest it was so long ago, plus getting Carpel Tunnel killed my game playing days.

I think we will see Solid Snake and Vamp atleast in proto form within 6 months

I'm hoping for Solid Snake and Raiden (if Hot Toys is still continuing the line). Vamp is pretty cool, too - wouldn't mind seeing him in figure form.

Anyway, this isn't the thread for discussing MGS.. so I'm gonna head over to one of the other threads :lol.

At least HT made a good decision on the RE5 characters. I'm honestly surprised they didn't make an Irving and Excella figure and wonder why they made no sales :lol

Oh well, thanks to HT on deciding to make STARS Chris and STARS Wesker, I was able to do this:

STARS_GROUP_PICcopycopy.jpg

At least HT made a good decision on the RE5 characters. I'm honestly surprised they didn't make an Irving and Excella figure and wonder why they made no sales :lol

Oh well, thanks to HT on deciding to make STARS Chris and STARS Wesker, I was able to do this:

STARS_GROUP_PICcopycopy.jpg

It's... beautiful.

0PWQm.gif

Game accurate Nemesis please :drool

I haven't bought a 1/6 figure in over a year and have been been cutting back in toy collecting in general but a 1/6 Nemesis is my GRAIL figure and an instant purchase. If we ever get Nemie though, I wonder if they'll go with his RE3 or perhaps his ORC look where he's like 9'0'' tall.

Put ironman in resident evil and you'll get thirty figures. Sadly it seems like every toy company is riding iron mans **** for some reason so we aren't getting anything from resident evil in a couple of years. It's a damn shame. Re6 was bad but they had some cool designs.

In ORC his head way too fat and bulbous. I hate the fat headed film version too.

Yeah, no thanks. Hated the ORC version because of his "teddy bear" look and he was too tall, and the film version is too short with a huge head. The RE3 Nemesis is the only Nemesis!

Back