Question to Warriors Gate Productions: Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milo1164

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Batman Returns heads - I've seen the pics up on your website for upcoming heads, and wondered if that was everything you were doing on Batman Returns or if there's going to be more than Bruce and Selina? When are they going to be out?

Re: Question to Warriors Gate Productions: Batman Returns

Batman Returns heads - I've seen the pics up on your website for upcoming heads, and wondered if that was everything you were doing on Batman Returns or if there's going to be more than Bruce and Selina? When are they going to be out?

There's going to be more. Those two are just the start. From the moment sculptor Sean Dabbs and I first met here on the forum before we formed our studio we wanted to do Batman Returns. In fact, he first came on this board to show off his 1:6 Pfeiffer Catwoman custom.

It's just a big undertaking because almost all of the characters have elaborate costumes so you'll probably be seeing simpler characters like Max Shrek or the circus Skull bike rider first. For characters like Batman we're sculpting the costume ourselves and for the tailored ones we're outsourcing and finding help. We're talking to someone now to sew the Catwoman suits (regular and final battle version).

Bruce and Selina will be out before Christmas.

I guess a question I should be asking everyone here is how happy is everyone with the idea of a rubber Batsuit? I seem to read conflicting opinions on existing ones, yet rubber seems the cooler way to go.

Last edited:
My concern with rubber is always its stability/longevity. It might be cooler at the outset, but I've heard too many nightmare stories about rubber items melting or otherwise decaying to trust it as a long-term medium.

My concern with rubber is always its stability/longevity. It might be cooler at the outset, but I've heard too many nightmare stories about rubber items melting or otherwise decaying to trust it as a long-term medium.

Exactly! And that's what I want to hear more opinions before we go that route for the Batsuit. I'd rather have long lasting than a temporary cool effect. If the armor was plastic at least it would simulate actual armor.

I'd be fine with plastic so it lasts longer, maybe there is a way to paint it to give it a rubber effect?

Back