Question regarding neck hole sizes and bodies..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmmBrains

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just picked up a HS that is drilled to fit a HT TT body. My question is should this fit cheaper bodies? Maybe..

https://cgi.ebay.com/ITPT-1-6-Thin-...ultDomain_0&hash=item51965fc3ab#ht_1831wt_906

https://cgi.ebay.com/Saturday-Toys-...ultDomain_0&hash=item19c324b921#ht_1224wt_905

Or are those not very good? Any suggestions? If I have to I'll drop the $ on a new TT, but I'm trying to avoid that as I don't need HS or hands really and I could use the extra cash on other items. I'm a total virgin when it comes to kitbashing so help me out! :hi5:

I'm going for a Dr. Decker from Nightbreed.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. :dunno

depends on what neck posts you use, anything can be modified really, the saturday bodies are pretty good

depends on what neck posts you use, anything can be modified really, the saturday bodies are pretty good

I have a hs with full neck, drilled to fit hot toys true types. I don't really plan on using any poses other than straight forward. So will a Saturday body work for that? Thanks alot to both of you for responding. I'm going into this completely blind, lol. :bow

You'll need an adapter that connects the sculpt to the body. The 'drilled' part means that there's a hole in the neck to accommodate the adapter.

336343058_o.jpg

you fasten plug goes into the head sculpt, and then the socket accommodates the ball joint in the body.

You'll need an adapter that connects the sculpt to the body. The 'drilled' part means that there's a hole in the neck to accommodate the adapter.

336343058_o.jpg

you fasten plug goes into the head sculpt, and then the socket accommodates the ball joint in the body.

yep thats the one

Back