Question about Sideshow hands...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any Sideshow figure has a "relaxed" or "force" RIGHT hand? I wanted to pose one of my Star Wars figures with both hands at his side and couldn't find any Sideshow figure that has this hand? Any leads?

Thanks!

My Ben seems to have one, as well as Mace Windu, and Quai gon.

My Ben seems to have one, as well as Mace Windu, and Quai gon.

He's talking about openn right hands. As far as I know, Maul is the only SSC figure that has both. I don't even think they gave figures open "force" hands prior to Star Wars.:eek:

So far,there is no force gesture right hand for the star wars line. Would be nice to have one tho

Maybe they could even try to make some realistic looking bendy hands. I KNOW it can be done!!! :monkey5

So far, the bendy hands that I have seen are from Hasbro's ultimate Jango and DCD 13" superman. Doesn't look that good tho. Quite stubby IMO. I prefer sideshow's hand sculpt. Looks better and realistic. Tho you never know, sideshow might hand which has bendy property but still have the same good looking sculpt :)

I'd buy an accessory set with extra hands and stuff. I think one's long overdue!

Hasn't the Ygor figure from Young Frankenstein got a non-gripping right hand?
He also has a special left hand not seen re-used on any other SS figure.
Must say his hands have grey colour
Hope this helps ;-)

I still think realistic looking bendy hands would be feasible. If they mold the same hand detail on a rubber-like material and stick the wires through the palms, I don't see the problem.

The Predator hands look good and are bendy. Maybe that the backs of their hands are black helps, but it could be the type of rubber/silicon used. They have a nice texture to them and aren't shiney. So I reckon Sideshow could do it.

I know it isn't addressing the question. I would have a better idea of the question if a pic were added to explain what you mean by 'force' hand. I don't have a clue about Star Wars.

The Predator hands look good and are bendy. Maybe that the backs of their hands are black helps, but it could be the type of rubber/silicon used. They have a nice texture to them and aren't shiney. So I reckon Sideshow could do it.

I know it isn't addressing the question. I would have a better idea of the question if a pic were added to explain what you mean by 'force' hand. I don't have a clue about Star Wars.

I guess that "force gesture" hand is the only description that I could come up with. Here is apic of the hand in question.
LUKEHAND.jpg
[/IMG]

I haven't seen the bendy predator hand yet creecher, but if it's good as you've said, then myb sideshow could strive to get that done. So no plug off hands are required anymore :))

Back