Question about canceling orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemesis243

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay so I recently placed orders on a few Hot Toys figures using my PayPal Debit/Credit card I have. Realizing that the payments might come through my bank account tomorrow and me not having enough funds to cover the NRF payments. So what I am asking since I just placed the orders if I try to cancel them now and not be charged the NRF or am I pretty much screwed? I actually forgot about the NRF's so I am hoping Sideshow can possibly work with me. I'd be willing to re-order the figures I had ordered once I have the funds in my bank account. I know I probably ****ed up here but its like I didn't know at the time I was placing my orders.

I believe they will refund the NRF the first time you cancel a pre-order that has one. At least they did for me and I did not have to request it. They just gave it back. Hopefully someone can provide you with the official policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you've already been charged NRDs it's best to call/email/or live chat our Customer Service department about canceling any orders to see about possible refunds. Canceling online is not recommended as those that do are less likely to be able to get their NRDs refunded or moved.

-SideshowAlex

Back