Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman on Batpod 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i3vz2SL.jpg

Did anyone end up preordering this at ToysWonderland? If so, did anybody see that the listing all of a sudden became out of stock once the order was placed?

I’ve had this in preorder since October of 2021. It’s been showing as pre order for a while is it out of stock now?
It showed up as out of stock after I finished placing my order. I'm just wondering my order actually went through considering that I got a confirmation email

Did anyone end up preordering this at ToysWonderland? If so, did anybody see that the listing all of a sudden became out of stock once the order was placed?

From what I heard of TW, don't they often put items on PO but they don't have actual committed stock of that they can fulfill for their customers?

I've never ordered from Toyswonderland so I don't have first hand experience.

The main reason I never ordered from TW before are the shipping prices - the prices on statues/figures are reasonable but when you factor in their high shipping, often it is cheaper to order elsewhere.

Apologize for jumping the gun. Forgot that I had ordered the XM classic Catwoman a bit back. That is what showed up. Order was quite a bit after the 1/3 Hathaway on bike. The weight should have been a clue as well. Sorry, back to waiting.

Last edited:
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Catwoman 1/3 Statue - Shipping Soon

We are thrilled to announce that we have successfully resolved the issues with the tires, and we are excited to share that the tires can now rotate smoothly.

Take a moment to admire the newly implemented rotating feature of the tire.

We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback in the comments section below.

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process. We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality collectibles, and we can't wait for you to receive your Catwoman 1/3 Statue.

Click on the pic

Last edited:
..looks great but is is slightly undersized if we use the original measurements published on internet.
The original Batpod is 12ft. 3in. equivalent to 3.74mt.
The Hot Toys Batpod is 58.5cm instead 62.3
The QS 1/3 is 107.7cm instead 124.6cm. so it’s more 1/3.5 from what I understand.
However I have to say that is already very large as it is and now you have the opportunity to display it next to 1/3 and 1/4 figures!

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
ANNE HATHAWAY CATWOMAN 1/3 STATUE - SHIPPING SOON
We are thrilled to share the exciting news that the highly anticipated Catwoman 1/3 Statue, featuring the incredible likeness of Anne Hathaway, is just around the corner and expected to be shipped soon.

As you eagerly await the arrival of this stunning collectible, we invite you to take a moment and indulge in an unboxing video that showcases the exquisite details and craftsmanship of the statue. This video will give you a sneak peek of what's to come before it finds its rightful place in your esteemed collection.

For your convenience, we have provided the packaging size and weight details as follows:

Carton Size Dimension: 120 × 70 × 75 (CM)
Net Weight: 24KG | Gross Weight: 63KG

We are excited to hear your feedback on the final product. Your thoughts and impressions are invaluable to us, and we appreciate your continued support.

Thank you for your patience and anticipation. We can't wait for the Catwoman 1/3 Statue to grace your collection with its undeniable allure.

Thanks for passing the news, great video and great statue.
The trunk with the padding weights 39 Kg!
I’m sure has got a cost and as much as I like it, I have to say that I’m paying for the statue and not for an expensive trunk. Unless you have the place to display it or store it, it is a bit wasted.
On the positive side it should protect the statue very well.
What do you guys think?

Back