Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's actually July, that would really blow. I was really excited to have this piece going into the summer but now it could be into the winter by the time specfiction get it up to Canada. 😥

SF is one of the last places to get things. I’m still waiting on the extended base for 1/3 pair. After this 1/4 ships I may not order from them anymore. They take forever and can be pricey too.

I asked them that question recently and they said they had no plans for a 1/4 Bale Batman at this time, which I thought was strange.
They told me they do have plans to make one, but keep an eye on. For collectors Batman and joker for me are a pair, to just make joker and no Batman just makes no sense. I’m sick of the 1/3 scale, only certain characters for my taste I would have at 1/3 scale, characters like bales Batman and ledger joker suit a 1/4 scale because of their sizes

They told me they do have plans to make one, but keep an eye on. For collectors Batman and joker for me are a pair, to just make joker and no Batman just makes no sense. I’m sick of the 1/3 scale, only certain characters for my taste I would have at 1/3 scale, characters like bales Batman and ledger joker suit a 1/4 scale because of their sizes
I'm sure they'll make a 1/4 bale eventually, I think they have a lot on their plate already though

Personally I don't need a bale statue, but couldn't pass on joker for many reasons

They keep chopping and changing their response to this question for some reason. In the past they told me they had plans to make one, then when I asked them recently they said they had no plans lol. Looking at their upcoming list, they list a 1/3 Bale Batman on Batpod but no 1/4 Batman. I agree, it makes no sense, but they also made the cop Joker in 1/6 which made no sense either. QS is quite random with scales.

I like 1/3 scale personally as they have incredible presence without being overly large, but I like 1/4 too. I have JND's Joker and I have their Batman on order, but since I'm also getting this I'd also like a 1/4 Batman from QS to go with him.

I wonder if it's time to write off a Q1 release.... Really thought we would have seen more by now.

This went from releasing soon to down the road. Was it negative feedback from early pics I wonder?
Possible, that can only be a good thing for the final piece. I think the paint was lacking on the pics they showed, and for the price of the artist's edition that's not really acceptable

There's 3 more available on spec fiction deposit

Sooo bummed. This was still Pre-order yesterday. Just wanted to check with my wife first before I ordered since I have bought few pieces lately, but she was asleep when I got home from work.
Got the ok this morning, and now its on waitlitst. :crying
I emailed spec to see if they could help and maybe they can secure another one.
I hope they can find another one.

I'm so bummed. I really want this.

Sooo bummed. This was still Pre-order yesterday. Just wanted to check with my wife first before I ordered since I have bought few pieces lately, but she was asleep when I got home from work.
Got the ok this morning, and now its on waitlitst. :crying
I emailed spec to see if they could help and maybe they can secure another one.
I hope they can find another one.

I'm so bummed. I really want this.
I'm not sure if they can get any new stock now but there's a good chance others will cancel IMO

The longer this gets delayed the more likely it is, so don't lose hope

I'm not sure if they can get any new stock now but there's a good chance others will cancel IMO

The longer this gets delayed the more likely it is, so don't lose hope
Thanks, I really hope so.
Man, I was really so upset earlier. Spec havent got back with me, so they probably couldnt find any new stock.
But I hope you're right, I hope someone cancels. I really want this. Love Prime1 but I really dont like their joker, plus its way too expensive.
The standard edition on this one in my opinion is a steal.

I really hope I can get one.

Haha congrats 😄 what a roller coaster!
Thanks man. It sure is.
I have a huge rule in that I ask myself, would I regret it if I pass? If the answer is no, or I can’t answer it, then I usually pass.
So I’ve been really watching lots of videos and pics of this, so when that question came, the answer was a huge yes, you’ll regret it.
So I was just gonna be responsible husband and check with the boss, er…wife first, and she said yeah, that looks Amazing. You should definitely get it.
So to be excited to order and then see it’s now on waitlist… man, that rule I have works, I was regretting it so bad not being able to order, and I was soooo bummed all day.
So glad the roller coaster came back up as I’m a happy camper.
Definitely will do more business with spec fiction. Great communication.

Oh, yeah...

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
THE DARK KNIGHT JOKER 1:4 SCALE STATUE (ARTIST EDITION): SHIPPING SOON

We are pleased to share with you some awesome in-hand photos from a lucky collector in China.

How has the 1/4 Ledger Joker production piece turned out?

Let us know your thoughts as always.

P.S More news about The Dark Knight Joker 1/4 Statue will be revealed in the future, please kindly stay tuned!

jUEUVUx.jpg

0SC0drJ.jpg

cJeSqNQ.jpg

HMu7EvI.jpg

PAJT1cY.jpg

qbouaQy.jpg

6MZkHBZ.jpg

NKxt9xP.jpg

A3Sx5To.jpg

Back