Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some distributors that do worldwide shipping. StatueDepot and SugoToys are taking orders. SpecFictionShop will probably have some too.
Was just going to ask about Statue Depot, are they legit? Or would be better to wait for SpecFiction to put theirs up?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What's the left arm doing when the right hand is holding the card.

76dcd721bcb484163fc220e96d657c66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not a cheap price. It's barely the ongoing rate for 1/4 statues. Since when is $700 "a steal" for a 1/4? Not to mention, this one has no base and no sculpted, textured body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what you're saying but relative to other Ledger Joker statues it's a very good deal, at least in my eyes. Personally I think it's the best likeness of him so far. Custom 1/4 head sculpts sell for more than the price of this entire statue.

Also if I can get this from Hong Kong the savings on delivery and import taxes will mean it costs me less than it does to get a $600 Sideshow PF to the UK.

Is the artist's version(rooted) going to have a different paintjob compared to the regular?

No. But then, there are fewer rooted hair 1:4 Ledgers than there were rooted hair Bales. And they're taking advantage of that.

I really wanted the rooted version, but with such a low ES and the sudden unavailability even before the official release, it seems I'll have to make do with sculpted.

I just talked to the QS media coordinator, and he told me these aren't even officially up for PO yet, so I imagine whatever statuedpot got must have been very few.

Was just going to ask about Statue Depot, are they legit? Or would be better to wait for SpecFiction to put theirs up?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Haven't bought from Statue Depot but SpecFiction has it up now.

Got rooted from SF. Damn pricey but they know they priced the rooted 1/3 too cheap. QS learned from their mistake and inflating the 1/4. But 300 edition size is too low to pass up.

I just talked to the QS media coordinator, and he told me these aren't even officially up for PO yet, so I imagine whatever statuedpot got must have been very few.

It's not just Statue Depot, though, I've seen it sell out on several shops already. Just none of them in Europe, dammit.

Found the rooted hair at Toys Wonderland....1/3 rooted cost me 1,000 with 300 shipping from Primo back in July so I was surprised but not shocked this 1/4 is going for $2,000 now. Happy they have installment plan. This was a no brainer

Artist Edition up on BBTS. Be quick!

Edit: SOLD OUT (damn that was fast. This is crazy)

Wtf? How is the rooted hair version going up for sale when QS haven't even officially announced the PO date? How did you guys even find out it was going on sale? I'm super annoyed that I missed out on this. No announcement nothing.

Honestly...I came on here and saw SF put it up at 3am est...I was pissed myself after Todd sent email saying it would be after the New Year. So I just happen to go to BBTS and they had the regular version loaded but it wouldn’t come up with other QS products. So I kept refreshing and on the 4th refresh, the AE loaded up so I snagged one and came here to post immediately after. It’s wild man.

I'd honestly settle for the sculpted at that price - 640 dollars!

I take back some of my comments as well, it doesn't need anything else and looks amazing

Same. I was a little irked that by the time I woke up and saw the email they were all gone. Then I looked at the prices, and for that.. I'm happy with the Regular.

Back