Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:4 (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When does this come out? Day one for me easy. Glad i Past on the prime one piece. That look horrible compared to this.

Prime 1 joker is a long distant memory for me now. Can't wait to see the rest of this joker, I would lose it (in a good way) if the base has that pencil sticking upwards LOL

Since this is a 1/4, I hope it has a very nice base, and not just a basic platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prime 1 joker is a long distant memory for me now. Can't wait to see the rest of this joker, I would lose it (in a good way) if the base has that pencil sticking upwards LOL

LOL I tried telling people but they were sold on that crap piece. Well, I better not say crap. People give me a hard time for hating that piece. LOL but I knew once this and JND were coming this was going to blow the p1 away.

Headsculpt is looking great. Now to see how the clothing turns out. I wasn't too pleased with the clothing on the interrogation piece from the pics I've seen.

This surely won't be anywhere near 1500. Their 1/3 scale Batman and Joker were under 1000 and represent great value.

Cool. It'll be nice if it's under, $1k. But it's my understanding that QS doesn't ship directly to US, so you have to order from somewhere else to get it. Folks were using Spec Fiction for the other QS Joker and Batman I think, correct? So, I'd have to add overseas shipping costs on top of whatever the price ends up being, which I'm sure won't be cheap. Either way, it'll be exciting as my first foot into these more premium statues. I've never purchased a QS piece, so I apologize for any wrong assumptions on my part. Only other large scale statues I have are Premium Formats.

Comparison by Art Chayawan.

QS - P1 - JND

k7zgIm7.jpg

I agree, QS looks the best IMO! I never bought from them but I don't know if I can miss this. (I hope sculpts like this convince HT to work a little harder on their next Joker for those that can't afford this but not likely lol)

They all look great. Different lighting, different lens, different scenes being depicted. QS wins for me because it is 1/4.

Though I really like the pvc hair on P1. They made it look realistic without having rooted hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comparison by Art Chayawan.

QS - P1 - JND

k7zgIm7.jpg

I think the QS sculpt is my favourite based on those pics.

I agree, QS looks the best IMO! I never bought from them but I don't know if I can miss this. (I hope sculpts like this convince HT to work a little harder on their next Joker for those that can't afford this but not likely lol)

Concur! QS for the win.

Need to see the full figure, though I'm confident they will nail that too!

This will most certainly be less than P1, I'm guessing at most $1100. No way I'd consider Prime 1, good effort and novelty with the poseable eyes etc but imo there's just better looking and more accurate Ledgers left, right and centre. Overall the fans win big time, everyone has their personal favorite. I think QS will sell like hot cakes given the scale and lower price of the 3.

Guaranteed order for Artist series. Damn. Small run too. Think they learned their lesson from 1/3 larger run lol. Which I’m still waiting for mine.

The portrait is technically flawless but I think they could have made the eye gaze a tad little bigger, for that bit extra emphasis 'hello all I've got a bomb' message. He looks a little too calm. Base is a little disappointing, though I acknowledge they can't do much with 1/4 scale. Everything else is fine and it's still overall an excellent piece.

Personally for me I rate JND as the best, if you rewatch the hit me scene, you'll see how much JND nailed in capturing Ledger when he is peed off with chin down and angry eyes. He was pretty gritty looking in that scene and the statue paint is quite accurate in capturing that. But way too pricey at over $2000 USD, likely double the price of QS.

Back