Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not really a fan of this. Head looks ok like the new Sideshow PF. I hope JND will be made him better

This is the best licensed and mass produced Ledger Joker yet. It’s 1/3 of the price of JND. I’m sure JND will deliver once they make it but so far I’m not as impressed with that potential collaboration in the thread. Remember QS is also doing more Ledger Jokers.

My problem with him is the body looks stiff and a little bit to thin and the neck is much longer than the prototype. he looks a little bit like a wooden doll or like pinicchio in videos and pictures, the most made this the long neck. the hair looks definitly ok and face is really good. i like the sculpted version a bit more than rooted on this one.

It's ok, but not good enough for how big it is. The likeness should be almost perfect at this scale and price.

It’s easily the best mass produced Ledger sculpt. Not sure what you guys are seeing?

Beating out other mass produced pieces doesn't make the likeness of this statue spot-on. It's fair to be picky with the cost of these pieces. Especially when this company and others have shown that they can truly capture an actor's likeness.

I think with these prices ...buy it if you are satisfied with the likeness. And at the same time, with these prices, don't buy it if you are not satisfied with the likeness. Every collector will need to decide for themselves cause this is a lot of money to be throwing at something.

I think with these prices ...buy it if you are satisfied with the likeness. And at the same time, with these prices, don't buy it if you are not satisfied with the likeness. Every collector will need to decide for themselves cause this is a lot of money to be throwing at something.

Wow, thanks for that Cap, really couldn't have figured out that tough solution on my own. That's some next level thinking right there.:lol
72Ade-q1.jpg

Wow, thanks for that Cap, really couldn't have figured out that tough solution on my own. That's some next level thinking right there.:lol
View attachment 498693

I can?t believe anyone would question the likeness here. It?s spot on.

On the other hand, and I?m not saying it?s the case here, but people often nitpick solid releases when they can?t afford them.

I can?t believe anyone would question the likeness here. It?s spot on.

On the other hand, and I?m not saying it?s the case here, but people often nitpick solid releases when they can?t afford them.

No piece is every going to be perfect in everyone's eyes, but this is really close and I think it's actually a good value too.

No piece is every going to be perfect in everyone's eyes, but this is really close and I think it's actually a good value too.

I’m just waiting for the day when someone fakes a statue using actual shots of the actor, and there will still be collectors that say something is off with the piece.

And critiques are always prevalent (and least on this forum) with Joker, Batman, and Predators pieces, but less so with some others.

I'm just waiting if the QS TDK Batman end product looks good then I would want to get this.

I reached to Todd and he said it’s the sculpted versions on its way. Not good. Rooted he hasn’t heard anything. Even QS says they’re still working on the run. Very unprofessional.

I reached to Todd and he said it?s the sculpted versions on its way. Not good. Rooted he hasn?t heard anything. Even QS says they?re still working on the run. Very unprofessional.
Thats actually good news to hear for us collectors who ordered the sculpted version but on the flipside this statue has been "on its way" since beginning to mid October. Also, im wondering if every order for the sculpted hair version will be fulfilled with this upcoming batch or only a few. Not to sound bitter or childish, but if im not able to get my statue from this upcoming batch, ill cancel my order. Hype for this statue has pretty much faded for me since the sculpted and rooted released months ago over seas. Not to mention new statues that have been revealed since then also which are very appealing. But nonetheless if I cancel, ill be able to pay off my prime1 batcave batman. Either way we shall see.

Back