Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joker was a lot cheaper for whatever reason. as a European I wouldn't buy him for that price

it's a little more expensive, but not a lot.
The joker special edition, in preorder, it cost 1450/1500 euros.
The Batman 1450/1500 for the premium and 1650/1700 for the Deluxe.

if you think that the endgame marvel charapters 1/4 by iron studios cost around 1200,00 euros, the queen studios price is acceptable.

The Batman Premium/Deluxe has an extra head. It's only logical it costs more than Joker.

it's a little more expensive, but not a lot.
The joker special edition, in preorder, it cost 1450/1500 euros.
The Batman 1450/1500 for the premium and 1650/1700 for the Deluxe.

if you think that the endgame marvel charapters 1/4 by iron studios cost around 1200,00 euros, the queen studios price is acceptable.

Yeah true.

I'm just comparing it between US and Asian prices. Specfiction in US has the Deluxe up for $1170 whereas in Europe it is up for $1885. That's simply insane.

When talking about Queen Studios itself, the prices are great.

The Batman Premium/Deluxe has an extra head. It's only logical it costs more than Joker.

yes, but the difference is too high for my taste. when i order a prime 1 ex, it usually doesn't cost that much more. also the regular version is about 80 bucks more than the regular Joker

yes, but the difference is too high for my taste. when i order a prime 1 ex, it usually doesn't cost that much more. also the regular version is about 80 bucks more than the regular Joker

It's not just a P1 piece, it's QS too

Edit: ignore that, but for QS it's reasonably priced IMO

also the regular version is about 80 bucks more than the regular Joker

That's merchandising companies for you, unfortunately. They all up their prices after their previous releases. I guess they made Joker more 'affordable' so as to get traction, and now that everybody knows what they're able to do, they've got the attention to 'justify' an increase.

I?d like to place and order. Can anyone personally vouch for specfictionshop - Are they reputable?

I had a really bad experience with a different site in the past and since then I only buy from sideshow.

I?m in Canada and specfictionshop seems like my best bet - references appreciated

I?d like to place and order. Can anyone personally vouch for specfictionshop - Are they reputable?

I had a really bad experience with a different site in the past and since then I only buy from sideshow.

I?m in Canada and specfictionshop seems like my best bet - references appreciated

I can vouch for Specfiction, I bought alot of expensive stuff from there. Also canceled an order I got the NRD back, which most place would never do. They always answered my emails. I will put all my orders thru them for now on.

Nah no problems. It's handled by a third party service called Partial.ly.

I still haven't paid it off yet, got a few more payments to go, but yeah I think my last payment includes shipping.

I don’t think the last payment includes shipping as that’s a total unknown until they start shipping. So like other pieces I would think Spec Fiction will issue a separate invoice prior to shipping.

Back