Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I pre order it through the spec fiction shop how likely is it that I'll have to pay customs ? And how much will that cost me if it happens?

Has anyone bought any pedestal that can hold 1/3 and other size heads? Would love to display these special sculpts.

Has anyone bought any pedestal that can hold 1/3 and other size heads? Would love to display these special sculpts.

I did about ten years ago. I had the whole line of cinemaquettes at one point. All on pedestal until I built shelves behind glass out of one of my closets. I still have two pedestals I kept. If my memory serves me they are 48? High by 14? by 14? black marble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did about ten years ago. I had the whole line of cinemaquettes at one point. All on pedestal until I built shelves behind glass out of one of my closets. I still have two pedestals I kept. If my memory serves me they are 48? High by 14? by 14? black marble

I apologize I see you were asking about head peds

I don't know guys. I think that the previous "face" of Christian Bale was more accurate than the new "face". I honestly thought that the premium and the deluxe had different headsculpts (not just the sculpted hair vs rooted hair).

And the Batman headsculpt is kinda meh... I like the headsculp from SSC better, has a more iconic look:

PF2.jpg

We can't even see a clear photo of the cowl since most are overhead shots. I wish they shot at all angles so we could judge the piece better.

I don't know guys. I think that the previous "face" of Christian Bale was more accurate than the new "face". I honestly thought that the premium and the deluxe had different headsculpts (not just the sculpted hair vs rooted hair).

And the Batman headsculpt is kinda meh... I like the headsculp from SSC better, has a more iconic look:

PF2.jpg

I love the SSC sculpt but not the pose, which is why I ended up selling mine. I've long hoped they'd do a Bane, because then maybe the pose would work. still a pity, because it is the best Dark Knight head so far and I prefer 1/4 overall

European pre-orders opened up this morning (1 option so far) and it is $1.882,23 for the Deluxe. Collectors are so lucky living in Asia or the US man. Europe gets screwed lol.

European pre-orders opened up this morning (1 option so far) and it is $1.882,23 for the Deluxe. Collectors are so lucky living in Asia or the US man. Europe gets screwed lol.

Joker was a lot cheaper for whatever reason. as a European I wouldn't buy him for that price

Back