Queen Studios: Man of Steel / Justice League - Superman (Henry Cavill) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure it will look beautiful but personally I'm not into busts. Still exciting to see.1/3 statue when? They put him under the rag.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
SUPERMAN LIFE-SIZE BUST: AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER SOON
R.S.V.P. now
to get exclusive PO info
>>>Superman Life-size Bust RSVP

3ygY2KF.jpg

Awesome, hopefully a full reveal before preorders drop. Where would be the best place to order this in the States?

Seems odd to give this one a black suit variant given it was only for a few seconds in the dream sequence in MoS. Or I guess if you want it to represent the few seconds of the reused and recolored MOS scene that was put in ZSJL for the death of Lois.

Seems odd to give this one a black suit variant given it was only for a few seconds in the dream sequence in MoS. Or I guess if you want it to represent the few seconds of the reused and recolored MOS scene that was put in ZSJL for the death of Lois.

That’s the black suit from Zacks JL. The blue suit they’re showing is from man of Steel. I wonder if they’ll do different hair styles for each?

That’s the black suit from Zacks JL. The blue suit they’re showing is from man of Steel. I wonder if they’ll do different hair styles for each?
Ahh gotcha. Didn’t look close enough and missed the kryptonian glyphs in the ‘S’

Assuming they probably just have two different chest symbols they insert in terms of production for the two.

The shield border for BvS/JL is a different style as well as the collar piping. This has the MoS collar and the JL/BvS shield border on an MoS shield, as well as the script. The MoS collar should also be deep metallic blue, not black. The cape material is also wrong for both. MoS used a suede/velvet type fabric, while BvS used a heavy twill.

I think it looks great.
I love that you push the command key in the light, very nice touch.
The symbol is too small for Man of Steel, they might as well as just gone for BvS and left the glyphs in the red one.

Looks pretty good. I still think the hair could be better as it’s not accurate at all for justice league version. The silicone baby is creepy though, not sure who in the art department thought that was a good idea lol. When is their 1/3 Cavill Superman going up for Pre-order?

Looks pretty good but the baby is still creepy af. Since it’s removable, I would just keep that in the box though I’m not even buying so eh :LOL: Still hoping for a 1/3 or 1/4 MoS statue from them 🤞🏼not feeling the ZSJL version of theirs simply b/c of the pose and I’d rather have a blue suit version than black.
The shield border for BvS/JL is a different style as well as the collar piping. This has the MoS collar and the JL/BvS shield border on an MoS shield, as well as the script. The MoS collar should also be deep metallic blue, not black. The cape material is also wrong for both. MoS used a suede/velvet type fabric, while BvS used a heavy twill.
You’re mostly right on all points, but the MoS collar (and trim detail around the suit) is a dark metallic gun metal, not deep blue; so, it’s closer with what Queen has done, but still wrong on this bust in any case. Deep/dark blue collar is for BvS.

Love the sculpt on this, but with the smaller shield and slicked back hair, this really looks more like a BVS Superman to me. And I really wish they had tried harder to capture his actual MOS look.

Looks pretty good but the baby is still creepy af. Since it’s removable, I would just keep that in the box though I’m not even buying so eh :LOL: Still hoping for a 1/3 or 1/4 MoS statue from them 🤞🏼not feeling the ZSJL version of theirs simply b/c of the pose and I’d rather have a blue suit version than black.

You’re mostly right on all points, but the MoS collar (and trim detail around the suit) is a dark metallic gun metal, not deep blue; so, it’s closer with what Queen has done, but still wrong on this bust in any case. Deep/dark blue collar is for BvS.
Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. It depends how it's lit I suppose. I'm definitely seeing a blue patina to it.

full

full

Back