Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh. It’ll be interesting to see if the “Marveled out” and “Superhero Fatigue” crowd change their minds if InArt drops a rooted hair Tony Stark 🤔😄

Ahhh. It’ll be interesting to see if the “Marveled out” and “Superhero Fatigue” crowd change their minds if InArt drops a rooted hair Tony Stark 🤔😄

I'll just probably get a mk85 and call it a day if it ever happens. I can't see them revisiting every MCU character though and I feel it will mostly be a loss for them since IMO a lot are "marveled" out at this point. Post endgame isn't stellar either so that's a big gamble for them if that's where they'll start.

Man I hope they don't make anything Marvel, outside a few characters I might want it'll just be improvements of stuff that HT already ran into the ground.

severus snape hp GIF

As someone who’s been out for over 3 years, the only one that could even slightly tempt me is a Thor 1 Loki. They could release as many characters as they want, and that’s the only one that would make me pause.

The thing is, though, is that I’m actually not sure I would even be that excited for it, anymore. Not even sure I would actually get it.

Last edited:
All I got from that was 90 minutes of fluff, next year more news and they're working on Matrix 1 or 2.

Very frustrating interview as usual, like you're down the pub trying to have a conversation but it's too loud.

Doesn't help when each new interview contradicts information from each previous one. Figures you thought were coming are cancelled now, and any important question either doesn't get answered or gets a shoddy empty response. I sure hope they have some good stuff at Wonder Festival.

Last edited:
Back