Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot to be learned there. Thanks for sharing, although I am doubtful they will drop prices.
giphy.gif

I really hope they share some new, actual info.

By the by, I've never watched HBO-Men, but I'd buy a Jeremy Irons Ozymandias in a heartbeat. I'd buy the Snyder version too. Ozymandias is one of my actual grails.
Irons is my favorite Alfred by far. I am rather tempted with the Jazzinc BvS Batcomputer get up with moving computer screens. 1500 though.

A lot to be learned there. Thanks for sharing, although I am doubtful they will drop prices.

Irons is my favorite Alfred by far. I am rather tempted with the Jazzinc BvS Batcomputer get up with moving computer screens. 1500 though.
I love Irons in general. I'd certainly want a figure of him, but while I really enjoyed his Alfred, I'd want the character in my shelf to wear something more formal than his outfits in the movies.

I love Irons in general. I'd certainly want a figure of him, but while I really enjoyed his Alfred, I'd want the character in my shelf to wear something more formal than his outfits in the movies.
tumblr_o6nwnwO0lz1r5rk9to3_r1_540.gifv

Classic in Die Hard 3 as well. He was essentially The Riddler in that film.

tumblr_o6nwnwO0lz1r5rk9to3_r1_540.gifv

Classic in Die Hard 3 as well. He was essentially The Riddler in that film.
I've loved him in everything I've seen him. From big movies to little flicks like "Night Train To Lisbon". I've been meaning to watch "Brideshead Revisited" but I can't find the time.

2016_50_brideshead_box_set.jpg

Much faith, hope, hype, and speculation for pricing.

The bottom line is price. I doubt it'll be $400.00 - $500.00. Many chiming in either expecting or feeling it needs to be/should be that price. I believe it'll be above $500.00 USD going far as $600.00 to $800.00 USD or more.

I look forward to be proven right or wrong. Either way, I'm fine with it.

That's a huge spread. How much of an improvement was the Artist Edition over the regular? Twice as good?

Direct competition with HT at $350 seems unlikely to me... as does a $900 price tag for a 1/6th doll. If the price was that low (basically where HT is now nearly) I think Queen Studio would get buried by HT, who would go full-throttle to show them up.

I'm guessing they want a higher-end client, and to be separate from mass-market HT. That's why I think $400-$550 for their figures.

I'm not sure about this "Artist Edition" angle, and am curious how that will play out if that's part of their 1/6th plan.
Here are the final product images of the Artist Edition 1:4. So bummed I wasn't able to order this version before it sold out. Getting the standard though. If the head is removable I might send it off to Shane or Jacob in the future.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220311-222350_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220311-222350_Facebook.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 96
  • FB_IMG_1647059038477.jpg
    FB_IMG_1647059038477.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 100
  • FB_IMG_1647059041330.jpg
    FB_IMG_1647059041330.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 95
  • FB_IMG_1647059049372.jpg
    FB_IMG_1647059049372.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 104
Tonight, John from Queen Studios was on the Paradox Nerd channel. Here are some of the things that have been said:

[On the rumor that the 1:6 figures were going to be between $800 and $1,600] No, the figures will be competitively priced, although the ones with real hair will naturally cost a little more.

Of the first 1:6 licenses that have been shown, at the moment only Dune is global. The rest are restricted to the Chinese/Asian market.

They just closed a new deal to make Terminator statues. Maybe next year they can also make figures.

This year they will launch a "very, very iconic" vehicle.

They confirm that a Bale Batman is coming in batpod 1:3.

The figures of Gandalf and Paul Atreides, who will come after the Joker, will have real hair.

Game of Thrones figures will be released.

The 1:1 Alien bust will be based primarily on one of the first two movies.

At the moment they still do not have the Star Wars license. Of course, they are trying and they see it as feasible, although it will take time. (Right now "there are others occupying that space").

The 1:4 statue of Scarlet Witch will apparently have real hair, which is why its release is being delayed.

There could be 1:3 statues from the Marvel Cinematic Universe on the way, but it won't be in the first two quarters. If they arrive, it will be at the end of the year or the beginning of the next.

There is a Margot Robbie Harley in the works, but it won't be either of the next two: one is the Cyberpunk Harley, and the other is the comical Harley enthroned.

A priori there will be three heads for the 1:3 Pattinson Batman (not in the same pack, I guess): masked and unmasked with real or sculpted hair. They have listened to all feedback on the portrait and will work to further refine it.

Very frustrating to see these are limited to China. No interest in Dune figures personally so that doesn’t help - I just don’t care to start another line. I’m sure these will make their way to the States, Europe and Australia at some point but definitely at increased cost, so even though “competitively priced” is nice to see, it probably won’t mean much in the long run.

Not only is a bad new that is limited to China, the rumours of a possible price of 750$ are being stronger... It's very difficult to justify that price for a 1/6 figure, with the world situation, inflation... Personally this to Spain could cost 1000€ for a single figure.

I'm sorry but if this confirms, this is not for me. This is getting out of hand.

Forget the ******** rumours of nearly 800 bucks. Queen Studios said it's not going to be the case.

Don't believe anything unless you heard it from them, this includes silly YouTubers with their 'inside info'. I posted all the info obtained directly from Queen last night in the Joker thread, and it's spreading like wildfire.

I have seen my summary already reposted on multiple forums and groups 😁

Tonight, John from Queen Studios was on the Paradox Nerd channel. Here are some of the things that have been said:

[On the rumor that the 1:6 figures were going to be between $800 and $1,600] No, the figures will be competitively priced, although the ones with real hair will naturally cost a little more.
I think making the rooted hair variant a premium product is a really smart way to do it; I know there are collectors who are strongly opposed to rooted so giving them the option to pay less for far inferior sculpted hair seems like a win for everyone :p

I have seen my summary already reposted on multiple forums and groups 😁

Lol, upon reading that, I was like, "wait a minute, this rings a bell...". It was weird seeing your summary and my contributions re-translated from Spanish into English and re-posted here, of all places. 🙃

Pricing details should be announced now.

If not, it doesn't bode well.

At the same time, it's double-edged. Damned if you by announcing the price range and damned if you don't by not announcing a price range.

My gut feeling is everything is going to be above the $500.00 USD mark and likely in excess of $600.00 USD and up.

Anyone believing their "basic" offering will be less than $500.00 USD is being unrealistic and wishful.

I'm fine either way with being proven right or wrong.

1647280774929.png

1647280799323.png

This Highly detailed 1/6 Police Joker that blows away the Hot toys version is $350.
Granted its a statue. But all they need to do is change the body to a true type and they can keep the pricing more or less at that level.
They already said it will be competitive pricing.
I do think it will be slightly more than a Hot toys since the quality will be better, but it should be in the ballpark of $300 to $350.

Their 1/4 scale mob scene Joker is only $640 which I think is a steal after seeing the finely tailored suit, and probably the best mass
produced Ledger Joker sculpt, in my opinion even surpassing JND and Prime 1.

Not bad. I predict $300-350 for the standard figures, maybe $400-450 for rooted hair. Hot Toys is already doing incredible work at their sub-$300 pricepoint, so I can't see QS needing to go much higher unless they raise the bar significantly. Honestly, that's hard to imagine.

Of the first 1:6 licenses that have been shown, at the moment only Dune is global. The rest are restricted to the Chinese/Asian market.
Would this even be a problem in the current year? If KGHobby or another Asian retailer carries them, we should have access, no?

They just closed a new deal to make Terminator statues. Maybe next year they can also make figures.
Bitchin'.

The 1:1 Alien bust will be based primarily on one of the first two movies.
Double bitchin'. Hope it's the Warrior, but a well-executed Big Chap from a company like QS would be quite the treat as well.

Any high-end company getting the Alien license is good news. Even if we're starting with a bust here, it could open the door for other types of collectibles in the future. I'd love to see 1/6 Alien and Predator figures again, plus additional players in the 1/4 and 1/3 statue game since Prime 1's products are riddled with QC issues.

Last edited:
If rooted version is only $100-$200 more I don't see how they'll be able to do a good job on it. The only reason the 1/4 "artist edition" hair turned out so well is because it is $900 more than the standard sculpted edition, limited 300 done by Viper. Their other haired stuff like 1/3 Bale and 1/3 Joker are pretty average (personally think they look bad) and no where near the 1/4 artist edition because those were only a few hundred more than standard and done by factory.

Last edited:
Back