Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am not sure if I can take this review seriously when Justin on purpose did not show the profile of the head sculpt to hide the visible seam that was present at the showcase.
1665938017632.png

This will most likely be fixed with the final product but why not show the seamline and mention that this will be fixed before release? :confused:

Last edited:
InArt is, at this point, going to roll out very high quality third party/low end HT quality products. With the exception of the hair rooting, these initial outings are starting to show what they actually are: really good products, but not one to revolutionize the industry.

It's okay to be supportive of InArt but do so in a reasonable fashion with realistic expectations. Y'all Cyberpunk 2077'd these figures and now that they're materializing and not the impossible perfection which many expected, reality sets in.

Simply put, knocking what they have accomplished just for the sake of it is just as asinine as blindly claiming perfection.

It doesn't mean that InArt can't still be very good, but it's going to take more than hair rooting, flashy words of promised detail, and false pretenses of "fan input" for licenses for them to excell to the next level they are pushing.

They certainly are not going to gain favor if they pull what happened with Aragorn, and this event as a whole. If the real goal was to acquire global licenses via the public eye....this show ain't it chief.

I have mixed feelings with INART after las Vegas event to be honest. At least for now, is not going to be an enormous step forward or the next generation in figures. Not if the proportions are not on point for example. Rooted hair on beard/mustache of Gandalf needs work, proportions should be revised, body musculatre too because something is off on Joker.

Gandalf looks to still need some work.
So no new license announcements? I’m hoping for Blade Runner and ‘78 Superman.

I mean truthfully this is why I always had this inkling of doubt about this company. People get so wrapped up in hype and how it must be a better more premium alternative to Hot Toys.

Then when it comes down to it you’re just paying more for something nice but is it really worth the premium? Debatable in my honest opinion.

I'd say I was happy with Joker and Batman... but disappointed with Gandalf... and especially with the no-show Aragorn... and lastly with the silence on the touted "2 New Licenses".

So verdict is still out, but this felt like a bit of a stumble to me overall.

I'm thrilled with the way Joker looks personally. I think the big issue is expectation setting by inart. Don't talk about 2 new licenses and aragorn unless you know for a fact you will be showing them off. Overdelivering is better than setting sky high expectations which are not met. Remember how long that list was originally? Hot Toys are learning this lesson again with AOTC Wave 2 too, every new announcement is filled with questions about it. Unless you have it in yourself to actually deliver, do not tease and do not set hopes higher than you actually can meet. Customers don't forget. It's why so much doubt exists in discussions about Hot Toys.

Don't shoot the messenger, just repeating second hand info. That Riley guy, who attended the Vegas event, is on with Willfoxification now. It looks like they MAY have announced Terminator 2 as a new 1:6 licence at the event. Also trying to get Predator.

1.png
Screenshot (19).png
Screenshot (20).png

Last edited:
I think my weakness may be the 13 dwarves from the HOBBIT. Their all so unique in design and look. Plus they have never been done before which is a breath of fresh air to DC, Marvel, Star Wars.

Back