Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe in the morning which would be around late night on the 1st (US time). Cause the last photos I saw were from 1-2 hour ago and they were still building the actual sets. InArt is basically setting up a mini museum for this convention...should have some great stuff

View attachment 666158
damn quick. tends to be the case where announcements are shown at night for US collectors but cool they're quick with building it

last year vegas event was an actual joke to me. poor presentation and poor atmosphere with danoby leaving his drinks on the display tables like they're n nothing lol you do that with your collection, not others let alone event pieces. just feels like pissing on the company. that type of **** is uncalled for and the type of **** that wont get you invited to events

This will be very interesting to see, I wonder if Hot Toys will get the license to compete with them now since we know the only reason they skipped it was because of the studio demand of a $1000+ price tag and they didn't know how to make something to sell at that price but since then things have changed.
I've seen an exclusive peek behind the curtain at WF, they're still setting up and as far as I see no new figures are on display yet, I thought one was Paul but seems like it's actually Pattinson's Batman.

This will be very interesting to see, I wonder if Hot Toys will get the license to compete with them now since we know the only reason they skipped it was because of the studio demand of a $1000+ price tag and they didn't know how to make something to see at that price but since then things have changed.
I've seen an exclusive peek behind the curtain at WF, they're still setting up and as far as I see the only unannounced figure that's already on display is Paul from Dune.
i dread artisan joaquin joker from them if their artisan ledger looks like how it does without any existing updates

Their products have a lot of potential to be good, stellar even. It’s just that they’d need to rethink their business strategy and approach. Too many figures announced and demands to meet isn’t helping. InArt has the advantage here due to them seemingly having less than 20 figures in the works, able to take time with development. They still need to work on proto matching production, unfortunately that takes a lot of money, InArt doesn’t have the disposable funds that HT does. Mind boggling if I’m being honest, if HT wanted to they could kick these factories into high gear, they just don’t want to make that investment.

A T800 would be a nice surprise.

So excited to see what they’ve teased so far. JOKER and Reeve will be ordered without question.

i dread artisan joaquin joker from them if their artisan ledger looks like how it does without any existing updates
We'll just have to wait and see if HT is willing to tackle the $1000 price point. Even then I think the majority will favor InArt's version instead.

Their products have a lot of potential to be good, stellar even. It’s just that they’d need to rethink their business strategy and approach. Too many figures announced and demands to meet isn’t helping. InArt has the advantage here due to them seemingly having less than 20 figures in the works, able to take time with development. They still need to work on proto matching production, unfortunately that takes a lot of money, InArt doesn’t have the disposable funds that HT does. Mind boggling if I’m being honest, if HT wanted to they could kick these factories into high gear, they just don’t want to make that investment.
HT doesn't have to bother because they are still outselling every InArt release by the thousands, they have Disney and Marvel and Star Wars by extension.

The only reason we see them making moves against InArt is because they're being forced to and because Howard wants to stay on top. I'm sure if they wanted to they could royally **** InArt over because of their long standing reputation in the industry and connections but it would be a bad move for their public image.

Also I don't think they actually care about any of these figures like InArt does, to me it feels like InArt comes from a place of passion when tackling these licenses while HT comes from a place of business and that shows in their respective products.

I agree, it’s hard when you become such a big company. They were passionate at the beginning, it’s astonishing what they were able to accomplish at such a premature age for this scale. They’re solely the reason we’ve seen such a vast improvement in this scale. They proved clothed figures could be made with a realistic sculpt, then customs came and ran with it taking things to an even greater height, inspiring InArt to cover middle ground.

No one is ‘forcing’ HT to make moves against InArt.

That’s just always been the HT way. HC comes across as an egomaniac as a result.

Remember the 1/4 terminator wars against Enterbay? 😂

That’s just business bro, competition is very natural when anyone is competing for the same thing. Customs aren’t immune to this either, everyone wants to outdo the previous rendition. This is why I believe InArt will go back on their word regarding 2.0s for some of their releases. It’s the only way forward.

I agree, it’s hard when you become such a big company. They were passionate at the beginning, it’s astonishing what they were able to accomplish at such a premature age for this scale. They’re solely the reason we’ve seen such a vast improvement in this scale. They proved clothed figures could be made with a realistic sculpt, then customs came and ran with it taking things to an even greater height, inspiring InArt to cover middle ground.
Love them or hate them they did pioneer the whole 1/6 industry and are still making great things with what they develop.
No one is ‘forcing’ HT to make moves against InArt.

That’s just always been the HT way. HC comes across as an egomaniac as a result.

Remember the 1/4 terminator wars against Enterbay? 😂
Being forced because people are comparing them to InArt, that's what I meant, there's not someone pulling Howards strings forcing him to compete with IA lol

That’s just business bro, competition is very natural when anyone is competing for the same thing. Customs aren’t immune to this either, everyone wants to outdo the previous rendition. This is why I believe InArt will go back on their word regarding 2.0s for some of their releases. It’s the only way forward.

I understand business. But it certainly doesn’t just come across as business looking at HT past history. There are plenty of examples where HT just quickly put out mock up teasers against a rival company and did not bother following through with product.

That’s bitterness and wanting to be top dog. Nothing to do with business and making money.

Yep, and this is tough for InArt. They put themselves in the position ripe for nitpicking given the price points and stature they desire to hold their collectibles in. It’s harder to nitpick HT lower priced releases. The moment every HT release reaches InArts bottom line is when you’ll expect HT to either put up or shut up. They will always have the upper hand on a larger scale given most people don’t care about accuracy to the extent we do. With InArt being new without a proper track record, wanting $1k first release out the gate, some people are obviously going to be skeptical, while others will gladly blindly follow HT solely because they’re the “household name” in the hobby.

Yes, what they did to Enterbay was a lowball cheap shot, but if Enterbay couldn’t handle it then what can you do? InArt will have to brave the waters to earn their keep and respect. That’s how HT got to the point they are at now.

At the end of the day, it isn’t really HT fault, but moreover the decision making that studios make with who and to how many companies can purchase these licenses at a given time. The ball is in their court in that regard, HT can’t do a thing about WB easy going approach, giving their competitor access.

Last edited:
This will be very interesting to see, I wonder if Hot Toys will get the license to compete with them now since we know the only reason they skipped it was because of the studio demand of a $1000+ price tag and they didn't know how to make something to sell at that price but since then things have changed.
I've seen an exclusive peek behind the curtain at WF, they're still setting up and as far as I see no new figures are on display yet, I thought one was Paul but seems like it's actually Pattinson's Batman.
Chainsaw Man on display?

Apparently these are from the inart office.... now my question is do I see a godfather? 😧

View attachment 666173
godfather sculpt is custom work. it is either nancy's work from matt wong, but i do not believe they are being distributed but the run is sold out so it might be dai's project with vito organizing. vito is working with inart to make the hair for the prototypes.

ras al ghul is dai's work

bane might be mike's work? i believe he organized

I've seen the morgan freeman sculpt floating around before
and for all my guess on the one on the far right, it might be clooney by dai or danzo? but im going on a big guess

What if that wasn't Bruce Wayne next to superman? Wishful thinking but would definitely would love an inart godfather. 😂

Screenshot_20231001-154310.png

Last edited:
Inarts team collaboration and input is quite spectacular. I really love their collaborative approach towards achieving a great piece:

It goes like this:

QS/Inart CEO:

“No wire cape for Gandalf!”

QS/Inart Employees:

“Are you certain sir he had plenty of action scenes.”

QS/Inart CEO:

“Counter me again and your entire family social score will be lowered and we will take your kids out of school!”

QS/Inart Employees:

“No wires is an excellent idea sir!”

Best part it’s not a joke…

1696173461381.gif

Back