Queen Studios Collectibles Wonder Woman bust Life Size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too took a gamble. Wanted to lock in my preorder before it sold out, and glad I did. I think she looks awesome

She's getting all pretty for the show...

gal.jpg

Owners, when they get her, better be ready to shampoo her hair, too. :wink1:

Specfiction has her back in stock, thought I’d grab a preorder and get off the fence. I wanted to wait for in hand reviews but I think she will sell out.

Looks like it turned out well.

It does. But I still think the likeness is better on the Infinity, but I still decided to go with this one.

It’ll probably be my only DC bust, as I promised myself I would only buy MCU ones. But I just couldn’t help myself, as I have no impulse control.

It does. But I still think the likeness is better on the Infinity, but I still decided to go with this one.

It?ll probably be my only DC bust, as I promised myself I would only buy MCU ones. But I just couldn?t help myself, as I have no impulse control.
I want the Infinity Superman. That would be my only DC bust. I like the idea of one large statue as a focal point in a collection.

The 85 for the MCU would be really nice, or a Cap if someone ever makes one.

I only have a handful of statues and am not looking to go down that rabbit hole where you end up with some cluttered mess like you see on some people's Youtube videos.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I want the Infinity Superman. That would be my only DC bust. I like the idea of one large statue as a focal point in a collection.

The 85 for the MCU would be really nice, or a Cap if someone ever makes one.

I only have a handful of statues and am not looking to go down that rabbit hole where you end up with some cluttered mess like you see on some people's Youtube videos.

I really like the Infinity Superman as well, but I'm going to wait and see what QS bring out. Would be good if they could give us a tease.

I really like the Infinity Superman as well, but I'm going to wait and see what QS bring out. Would be good if they could give us a tease.
Yes, Queen seem to be teasing everything except a Superman. I am looking to see what they do also, but I really like the Infinity chest rip, seeing as every other Cavill Superman is the costumed look. I also like his arms in the Infinity piece, whereas I think a Queen version would be similar to the Batman one, chest and head only.

Looks incredible apart form the frizzy hair. Only problem with these things at this scale is out of place details become extremely obvious. Would be a nightmare for dusting unless you're a stylist and can redo it.

Looks incredible apart form the frizzy hair. Only problem with these things at this scale is out of place details become extremely obvious. Would be a nightmare for dusting unless you're a stylist and can redo it.

Yup.

The maintenance instructions from Queens is daily maintenance! Though honestly I only dust fortnightly on my Thanos and Hulk pieces. But the hair on Hulk is very difficult to dust because of the ‘hair product’ in it. I’m using a combination of a vacuum (only on the hair) and a hand held air blower to dust the hair off of my Hulk piece because the hair is so stiff, making a lot of crevices for dust to build up in.

So I know when I finally get this piece in, it’s going to be a pain to clean.

For another rooted WW piece, I essentially amputated my Prime 1 1/2 scale WW piece as I just got sick of continually dusting and messing up the hair each and every single time. And in order to fit her into a Besta behind sealed glass doors, I had to remove the sword hand. And yes I’ve also got bevels going across the piece but I’m used to it.

This looks incredible, can't wait to get it.
Not sure about the look of the underside of the shield though, I wonder if it would be better displayed next to her on a stand instead. What are the chances QS provide a stand for it?

The eyebrows are still looking a bit light there, but otherwise this looks freakin spectacular.

Yeah as much as I prefer having my collectibles out in the open, I think I'll definitely need to splurge on a large acrylic case for this so I'm not having to constantly worry about dust.

uhmmm eyebrows to light or too little hair and chin to round are my concerns at the moment

uhmmm eyebrows to light or too little hair and chin to round are my concerns at the moment

Honestly looking at the Hulk bust, his eyebrows look like they could do with a bit more punched in hair too. But he gets away with it because of his non human form.

Maybe Queen Studios should provide us with a tool and spare hairs so we can punch it in ourselves :dunno

Honestly looking at the Hulk bust, his eyebrows look like they could do with a bit more punched in hair too. But he gets away with it because of his non human form.

Maybe Queen Studios should provide us with a tool and spare hairs so we can punch it in ourselves :dunno

but what about the nasolabial lines?

:monkey3

Back