Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Stat

The Human features are great. The endo parts aren't quite as accurate, however i think the makeup has different details and proportions to the actual endo skulls used for the skeletons.

Re: Queen Studios Collectibles - Terminator 2 - T-800 & T-1000 1:1 Busts and 1:4 Stat

The hair did indeed need a bit more styling. I have given it a small tidy up however you have to be careful as I lost 5 or 6 hairs. The hair could do with being a bit lighter in colour but I think that the product used to hold it in place makes it appear much darker.

View attachment 458105

I think it looks pretty close compared to how Arnold actually looked in T2:
05f688da210c28bcb00dfa3d90886415.jpg

yea, it's definitely the styling to my eyes. My personal preference is a slightly dryer look. Do you feel the bust is fairly priced in hand? Looks like a solid release that is very close, if not dead on to the proto.

yea, it's definitely the styling to my eyes. My personal preference is a slightly dryer look. Do you feel the bust is fairly priced in hand? Looks like a solid release that is very close, if not dead on to the proto.

Am I reading this correctly you actually like a statue? Omg! Now do you get what I am saying about this company! Maybe there is hope for you. I even apologized to you dude in the joker 1/3 rd post and nothing. That a side, but that's kind of jacked up thing to do dawg.

I think it looks pretty close compared to how Arnold actually looked in T2:
05f688da210c28bcb00dfa3d90886415.jpg

Looks bad ass, The only pple that truly know are the ones that have scene the bust, but this pic sums it up just an amazing piece, I knew when I got the joker bust that this company was special. I love this statue,

Looks bad ass, The only pple that truly know are the ones that have scene the bust, but this pic sums it up just an amazing piece, I knew when I got the joker bust that this company was special. I love this statue,

Made my full payment today so I am pretty pumped about this statue arriving. Queen studios seems to have come out of no where, batting home runs already. They will keep me poor for a long time if they keep producing such high quality stuff. I am not a marvel fan and that may be my saving grace as I would be mortgaging my home to buy all the great Marvel stuff they are making. Hopefully they will start to do some more 'Alien-Robots' stuff rather than their current concentration on Marvel - though I understand because that is the big money maker now and front and centre in the theatres.

It's amazing how far the hobby has come. When you compare this to the original sideshow T2 Arnold bust the difference is major. Unfortunatley the prices have changed even more so lol. I paid £300 for the Sideshow bust retail, which I still love, but this would cost me more than 10 times that amount. Crazy.

I think what's stopped me pulling the trigger as a huge T2 fan, other than the price, is the silicone. I've never owned anything made from such a material and for the price any deterioration, as unlikely as I've been told it is, would play on my mind. I'd be forever paranoid in regards to display, temperature and humidity even in a largely cold enviornment. I think it would take away my enjoyment. I suppose if I know I'd be inclined to think this way I simply can't afford it eh haha?

With all that said I'd love to see a new polystone bust. Maybe even from Sidesow again if it can be one of their rare home runs of the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Yeah the hair looks really odd. The blood around the chest lacks detail too. Everything else looks great.

If you listen to some of the review from the earlier pieces. Yours supposed to comb it and style it to your liking.

Could even give him a trim you’d like. [emoji23]

But it is what it is. Very unique pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for that! So, how would you rate this piece on a scale of 1 to 10?

I see an english bull dog nose, Greeting from huntington beach cali from my two Gunner and Vader!

He's a boston terrier. I've got 2 of them Frank and Loki. They say "Hello Gunner and Vader from the UK"

Here is my video review of this bust.

https://youtu.be/hhV9HwKcOCY

Hah! I thought he was talking about Arnie's nose on the packaging. :lol

9c9835fdf7e3bf0d3fce8cb3778e5765.jpg

Got mine! It’s breathtaking

where can i buy this bust now?:pray:

Back