Queen Studios: Captain America - The Winter Soldier (Stealth Suit) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn!
I am really Torn! I have been finally keeping up with my rule of 1 figure per character as I sold all my Cap
except for the 1/4 Iron Studios Endgame as I figured that is his last and might be the best suit.
But this suit has always been just a tad, very slightly behind endgame suit for me.

But seeing this statue now, I think this might be better.
If I get this though, I want to stick to that rule, so I might have to sell my IS Cap.
Man, dont know what to do. :gah:

Queen Studios seems to be receptive to customer response. I see them adding the Stealth. It wouldn’t require much at all but paint. I don’t imagine it would hold up production by making a new mold. They would just have to include an additional arm to production.

Damn!
I am really Torn! I have been finally keeping up with my rule of 1 figure per character as I sold all my Cap
except for the 1/4 Iron Studios Endgame as I figured that is his last and might be the best suit.
But this suit has always been just a tad, very slightly behind endgame suit for me.

But seeing this statue now, I think this might be better.
If I get this though, I want to stick to that rule, so I might have to sell my IS Cap.
Man, dont know what to do. :gah:

Before this was announced, I also only only kept the IS EG Cap and that was my definitive Cap statue. I didn't think I'd ever need another either.

But then I realized this will be one of the most easily justified double dip piece for a character as it will ever get.

It's the first time he started wearing this "style" of his costume, so you'll sort of have a bookend-type of MCU Cap with the two statues.

Or just look at it as his two costumes from Endgame. The only costume Cap ever wore twice.

Plus, he's just so badass everytime he has this suit on. From the boat scene to the elevator escape to taking down the Quinjet. Not a dull moment in this costume.

Or just don't get it and live with regret:dunno :lol

Before this was announced, I also only only kept the IS EG Cap and that was my definitive Cap statue. I didn't think I'd ever need another either.

But then I realized this will be one of the most easily justified double dip piece for a character as it will ever get.

It's the first time he started wearing this "style" of his costume, so you'll sort of have a bookend-type of MCU Cap with the two statues.

Or just look at it as his two costumes from Endgame. The only costume Cap ever wore twice.

Plus, he's just so badass everytime he has this suit on. From the boat scene to the elevator escape to taking down the Quinjet. Not a dull moment in this costume.

Or just don't get it and live with regret:dunno :lol
Its just that its easier to double dip when I was strictly 1/6. I started transitioning to statues, so it made it easier to sell all my 1/6 cap and other double dipped characters to allocate funds to get the statues. It actually kinda felt liberating in some way.
With statues being so expensive now, its one or the other.
My "you're gonna regret not getting this" spider sense is tingling though...I think just depending on the price now...I may just have to pre-order this.
So probably gonna have to say goodbye to IS Cap. :monkey2

Queen Studios seems to be receptive to customer response. I see them adding the Stealth. It wouldn’t require much at all but paint. I don’t imagine it would hold up production by making a new mold. They would just have to include an additional arm to production.
Everyone's asking for it on FB but they haven't even done their standard, we'll pass on the suggestion reply to any of them. If they're going to add it, it'll be this weekend but I'm not hopeful

Its just that its easier to double dip when I was strictly 1/6. I started transitioning to statues, so it made it easier to sell all my 1/6 cap and other double dipped characters to allocate funds to get the statues. It actually kinda felt liberating in some way.
With statues being so expensive now, its one or the other.
My "you're gonna regret not getting this" spider sense is tingling though...I think just depending on the price now...I may just have to pre-order this.
So probably gonna have to say goodbye to IS Cap. :monkey2
I'm double dipping, can't help it lol

Everyone's asking for it on FB but they haven't even done their standard, we'll pass on the suggestion reply to any of them. If they're going to add it, it'll be this weekend but I'm not hopeful

Yeah, I'll have to pass on that shield for my buddy to have fun on and get right. We can get into the "we shouldn't have to pay any more" argument but while I think it should be a priority, it's not exactly a deal breaker for me either.

Yeah, I'll have to pass on that shield for my buddy to have fun on and get right. We can get into the "we shouldn't have to pay any more" argument but while I think it should be a priority, it's not exactly a deal breaker for me either.
I'll display it from this angle anyway, so I can imagine it's the stealth shield :D

3pYzDNU.jpg

Also I just noticed he's a little short? The statue is 0.7cm taller than BW, he should be taller?

I'll display it from this angle anyway, so I can imagine it's the stealth shield :D

View attachment 572188
Also I just noticed he's a little short? The statue is 0.7cm taller than BW, he should be taller?

Good idea as that'll actually work out for those of us who also have the IS EG Cap to display. We can keep that behind him.

But I noticed the height difference too and assumed that was just all base. Widow's platform seemed a little taller than Cap's here.

Good idea as that'll actually work out for those of us who also have the IS EG Cap to display. We can keep that behind him.
Yep, although I haven't decided if I'll display him with the gentle giant BW, the white BW or the IG cap. The former makes sense as they're from the same movie but I think he'd look best with white BW due to matching poses

Sculpt is nice but it is so weirdly shiny

dAuwHPs.jpg

And geez this thing is covered in 3D printer layer lines, love it when a physical object has aliasing

Sculpt is nice but it is so weirdly shiny

dAuwHPs.jpg

And geez this thing is covered in 3D printer layer lines, love it when a physical object has aliasing
I was going to say it's the texture of the suit, which it mostly is, however I see what you mean in the A on his head

That would mean redesigning the package to accommodate the extra shield and of course the people asking for it wants it all included without having to pay extra. Yeah totally reasonable. These companies should always bend to all the entitled requests from certain people regardless of the cost. I on the other hand prefer that they brought the product in at a reasonable price which they did.

Back