Statue Queen Studios: Batman (Museum Line) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS AT WONDER FESTIVAL SHANGHAI 2021

Hey Guys! We're another day closer to Wonder Festival, and today we're pleased to reveal that a new 1/4 Batman statue from our Museum Line will be displayed at the event.
The 1/4 museum line will also include Wonder Woman 1984 and Superman. If you are interested in these statues, Stay Tuned! we will release more information in the following days.

k6KlfO1.jpg

It?s a great head sculpt but if the body is little more than a closed cape, I think $200 would be a fair price for this.

Batman begins in this pose would be amazing.

Last edited:
Ordered both from spec fiction, 80 dollars deposit each and nothing else to worry about for at least a year

Queen wins at this price lol reminds me of the good old days when a PF was 'cheap'

Strangely enough these are nearly exactly the same price as my first ever PF years ago, harley quinn

New Facebook video:

Museum Line Batman

Since we displayed Museum Line Batman at China Joy, you guys have been active in the comments and in the messages looking for more info.

Today we're pleased to share a new video to give you a closer look.

New Facebook video:

TBA I preferred the lighting in the earlier pics, that video just makes it look like an unfinished statue to me

I still have it on order but I don't think the lighting does it any favours in that vid

MUSEUM LINE BATMAN & SUPERMAN

Excited to announce that the Queen Studios Museum Line Batman & Superman statues will be available to pre-order in licensed regions very soon. Can't wait to display them with the Museum Line Wonder Woman Statue together to make the DC trinity.

Before that. Let's check out some in-hand images from a Chinese collector who have already received an early version.
Share your thoughts on our Museum Line Series statues in the comments.

kHGPUkF.jpg

zfZ4iJL.jpg

bPkrm7N.jpg

elrvse8.jpg

Back