Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked my email this morning and got a shipping notice! Right now tracking says delivery due Wednesday but it's scheduled for early delivery on Tuesday. Hopefully that holds up. Got the 10% off coupon as well--gonna order Kier with it and I may be done with this line.

Her eyes are very poorly painted, the White of her right eye over-laps her eyelid.

2m7f0qg.jpg

What is it with Sideshow and eyeballs.

They sometimes can paint eyes perfectly. My punisher comiquette, Hulk Com, and all my star wars mythos are perfect.

This statue however does seem a bit off. I think it doesn't look like enough care was put into painting them nicely. That should be the one part of the statue that is done perfectly. If I were them, I would have one person just painting eyes....

That's a blown up pic 5 times the actual size. It will look fine in hand and on display.

That's a good point. Close up photos are going to show every tiny detail and show off every possible imperfection. From far back the eye can't pick up all the details of a close up photo obviously.

You guys are living in denial, those eyes look like they were painted by a child, they cant even stay within the lines as the White overlaps the eyelid.

nIlmKFp.jpg

the eyes doesn't bother me that much as the the eyebrows when looking from afar

Back